Cover image for HUB International

Found 1,280 of over 1K reviews

3.9
HUB International President Marc Cohen
Marc Cohen
Pros
  • "A lot of flexibility for work-life balance(in 55 reviews)

• "The culture is a true team "can do" work environment(in 50 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance is not so balanced(in 18 reviews)

• "Low pay and it is hard to negotiate(in 37 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

The best company I have worked for by far!

11 Feb 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Earlier in my career I struggled to find a truly employee centered company where leadership listens to employees and rallies around effective change. HUB has given me that experience. I am excited to come to work every day because of the people working there and opportunities presented to me. Each person is helpful, motivating, and has a passion to help teammates as well as their clients. Other things I really enjoy are we enjoy a casual culture that does not compromise on quality and we are solution oriented, not focused only on the problem. THIS IS HUGE! Compared to other insurance brokers what sets HUB apart from other insurance brokers is that we have the resources of a large company, but the close-knit culture of a small company. This makes us the place I want to grow my career.

Cons

Oftentimes there are too many passion projects and departments struggle to prioritize.

3 people found this review helpful
    2. 5.0

Experts everywhere

29 Nov 2022 - Insurance Producer in New Haven, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Resources and experts to assist in any niche possible.

Cons

Many layers of leadership makes it hard to get anything done quickly. Corporate accounting is a full on disaster.

3. Join the HUB International team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 5.0

Talented people - solid foundation

23 Nov 2022 - Practice Leader
      Business Outlook

Pros

Well, I can't say enough good things about Hub. I interact with many different departments and people and there is so much talent here. We're growing and adapting to the new business world of 2022. I'm hoping to spend the next 20+ years here (assuming nothing changes)

Cons

For me personally, I can't think of any. I will say though, it's a big company with a lot of departments/groups so experiences may vary. But I can't recommend it enough.

Continue reading
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Culture

22 Nov 2022 - Employee Benefits Consultant in Portland, OR
      Business Outlook

Pros

As an experienced EB Consultant I was looking for a company with best practice standards combined with a modern approach. I have been VERY impressed. The culture is also modern and progressive.

Cons

HUB is growing quickly and as a result might be the best fit for those seeking low change.

6. 5.0

Great Benefits

22 Nov 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent benefit package and employee support

Cons

Non competitive salary, lower than the national average, which leads to short staffing.

7. 5.0

Best company to work with

21 Nov 2022 - Sales Broker
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best company to work with

Cons

No consequences to wok with hub

8. 5.0

Great

15 Nov 2022 - I Worked At Hub International in Windsor, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team. Everyone is super nice

Cons

It is very busy in some departments

9. 2.0

Terrible management, great benefits

28 Nov 2022 - PL Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome benefits and weekends off.

Cons

The benefits package feels like a consolation prize for suffering under such poor management and department structure.

Continue reading
    10. 4.0

Great Place

10 Nov 2022 - Market Coordinator
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment to work at with benefits being outstanding

Cons

Very slow to get employees on board

11. 3.0

Fast paced

24 Nov 2022 - Insurance Senior Accounting Associate in Wilmington, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Willing to hire with good experiences.

Cons

Depending on management, as some have poor managing skills and poor training.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,280 Reviews
    </>Embed

HUB International Reviews FAQs

HUB International has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 1,333 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at HUB International to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, HUB International employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at HUB International. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

77% of HUB International employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated HUB International 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with HUB International Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at HUB International? Share Your Experiences

HUB International logo

Reviews by Job Title

HUB International Photos

+ Add Photo
    HUB International photo of: Corporate Headquarters
    HUB International photo of: HUB Employees Celebrate Employee Appreciation Day 2021
    HUB International photo of: LA Orange County Campus at Five Acres Back to School Event!
    HUB International photo of: This HUB Gives team helped their local community by donating meals for essential workers, supporting local business and reaching out to those in need!
    HUB International photo of: HUB Mid-America helped fill food donation bins for the Tulsa Area United Way Food Drive! #HUBGives
    HUB International photo of: Corporate Talent Acquisition Team Gives Back at Greater Chicago Food Depository!
    HUB International photo of: Happy Holidays from HUB Customer Central in Windsor, ON!

HUB International Job Seekers Also Viewed

Gallagher Logo
    Gallagher

3.5

3,120 reviews
    Compare

Glassdoor has 1,333 HUB International reviews submitted anonymously by HUB International employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if HUB International is right for you.