Greenway Health Reviews

Found 679 of over 714 reviews

3.2
Greenway Health CEO Richard Atkin
Richard Atkin
Pros
  • "Lots of great people all working to do the right thing and make things happen(in 45 reviews)

• "Unlimited PTO and the flexibility to work remotely, promtoe a very healthy work/life balance(in 33 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I am covered because it is the law but I cannot afford medical care due to the high deductible(in 31 reviews)

• "Horrible upper management that is constantly throwing more than their employees can handle(in 27 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

The right time to be here is now!

Nov 22, 2021 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Great opportunities to learn new tech stack. 2. Good colleagues, leading to healthy competition. 3. Follows Agile practices like Daily Scrum, Sprint Review giving place to voice their concerns for employees as well a stage to shine. 4. A product company with a focus on shift to cloud. 5. Management always open to talk. 6. Flexible working, employees are not forced to work from a particular location.

Cons

1. Teams must be given more opportunities to mingle. 2. HR initiatives are good yet lack the creative edge required to attract employees, its a thin line and I hope they learn to tread on it.

Talent Management Business Partner

Thank you for your review of Greenway Health. We are thrilled to read you’ve had great opportunities to learn and a “stage to shine.” We appreciate your feedback on our India presence as well. Glad to have you on the team!

2. 5.0
      Former Employee

Good place to work

Nov 18, 2021 - Claims Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, it is challenging and fun

Cons

At the time I was there it was a bit scary because they closed 3 offices laying people off. I never got laid off.

Talent Management Business Partner

Thank you for taking the time to review Greenway Health. We do aim to offer a challenging and enjoyable environment, along with competitive pay and benefits. Greenway has undergone changes over the years, including the unification of operations at our Tampa headquarters in 2017-2018. We are glad you found Greenway a good place to work.

3. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Working at Greenway

Nov 29, 2021 - Contract Administrator
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company has many great people working there.

Cons

Pay is not up to average standards and is well below the national average. The company has moved their GRS (claim services) to India, not sure if this is an indicator of things to come.

Talent Management Business Partner

We appreciate your feedback on Greenway Health. Regarding pay practices, we review compensation annually to ensure we remain competitive in our market and industry. We appreciate that the current job market is active, and we are responding to market trends to recruit and retain top talent. As part of our effort to better support our clients with enhanced products and services, we established our office in Bangalore, India. Our U.S. and India teams work in partnership to improve the experience for clients.

4. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Stay far away

Nov 27, 2021 - Revenue Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, generous paid time off

Cons

Pay scale is not up to industry standards. Overworked. You are expected to do the work of 5 people. Transitions are not well planned.

Talent Management Business Partner

Thank you for your review of Greenway Health. Regarding pay practices, we review compensation annually to ensure we remain competitive in our market and industry. We appreciate that the current job market is active, and we are responding to market trends to recruit and retain top talent.

5. 2.0
      Current Employee

Corporates Chaos

Nov 23, 2021 - Product Owner in Daytona Beach, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited Paid Time Off (but you won't use it) Remote work Other jaded employees that understand

Cons

The company is a mess. It has been for years. If you are good and have some sense, then you will not be at Greenway long. Standards of employees are increasingly declining. It is almost as if they want dumb employees to tell what to do while being underpaid. No one really knows what is happening in their own departments, let alone another department. I would not want to be a client of this company, a patient of the client, or an employee ever again. I do not feel as if Greenway Health is going to be prosperous or have any longevity if things do not change soon.

Talent Management Business Partner

Thank you for your review of Greenway Health. Although we don’t have the specifics of your situation, it’s clear your experience has disappointed you and for that, we apologize. We are fortunate to have so many talented and dedicated employees. Our goal is to support them and give them the resources they need to thrive.

6. 2.0
      Current Employee

Company used to be somewhere everyone wanted to work

Nov 18, 2021 - Revenue Cycle Manager in Carrollton, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Rate of pay is good. Work from home. Unlimited PTO.

Cons

Workload the employees are expected to cary is impossible. No work life home life balance due to working 13-16 hours a day to attempt to get all of the work done. Management does not back you up. They do not care when you are drowning in a load of work impossible for 1 person and expects you to still get things done. 1 month after laying off hundreds of employees due to “budget cuts” they are currently looking to hire due to their exponential growth.

4 people found this review helpful

Talent Management Business Partner

Thank you for your review of Greenway Health. We are sorry to read of the difficulties you describe. We don’t want any employee to feel drowned in work or lacking support from management. Please consider reaching out to your Talent Management Business Partner to discuss your specific concerns.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Work Environment

Nov 3, 2021 - Associate Product Manager in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company has a great work environment with great coworkers and managers. I feel very supported and valued in my role. Lots of room for growth and development.

Cons

Seems to be a lack of direction sometimes. Every couple of years the management shifts and the priorities shift. We'll research an option for a while, then management changes and we begin researching the same option from a different perspective.

Talent Management Business Partner

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Greenway Health. We’re happy to hear you feel supported in your role and see room for growth. As you mentioned, Greenway has gone through changes over the years. We are glad to have a leadership team committed to meeting evolving practice needs by working together as an organization where people feel valued and have a sense of belonging.

8. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Typical Corporate Culture

Nov 12, 2021 - Business Analyst in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited PTO, three more words

Cons

Pitiful raises, typical CEO salary inequality, walked past a $200k Bentley to get into the office everyday.

Talent Management Business Partner

Thank you for your review of Greenway Health. We regret to hear you felt raises were inadequate. Certainly, we rely on the strengths of our team and aim to provide competitive pay and benefits, along with ample opportunity for professional development. Each year, we review compensation to ensure it remains competitive with the industry. Employees may likely have questions specific to their situation. We would encourage those employees to raise the subject with their manager or to reach out to Talent if they prefer.

9. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Execs don’t care about us or customets

Dec 2, 2021 - Customer Care Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility in schedules is nice.

Cons

Revenue services has been gutted since COVID started. The latest gutting took the department from overworked to massively overworked. Jobs have been outsourced with no accountability, without any forethought. None of their transformations are thought through, and they rush us into massive changes without direction. Twice in the past two years new positions were suddenly implemented without the support structures for them in place first, and both times those in the positions had to figure it out as they went. All the while, customers are left with worse and worse service, and employees are discouraged from explaining why. It’s because the outsourced teams in India can’t handle the workload because the whole shift was a rush job, nor can they be held accountable (not Greenway employees).

10. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good first job

Oct 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great colleges, good work life balance

Cons

Low compensation, but was okay for first job

Viewing 1 - 10 of 679 Reviews