Found 2,085 of over 18K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Goldman Sachs
Help my fiancé get a job at Morgan Stanley or Deloitte; my fiancé is a CFP & CPA Macc with eight years of experience. She is looking for a job at Morgan Stanley, Deloitte, or JPMorgan Chase. We are in central Florida & she is looking to work hybrid or remotely. I am also happy to reciprocate through my connections at Goldman Sachs, Jefferies, GFI Group, and PwC. Thank you so much for your help. I’m pretty sure we have this taken care o, but at the same time, see how this works and help others.
Seeking referrals for Senior Engineering Leadership positions in the finance technology/banking industry. With over 15 years of experience at Goldman Sachs as an engineering expert, I possess in-depth knowledge of treasury/liquidity technology risk space and have held positions as a technical SME, architect, and program manager.
Hello fellow MBA aspirants! I’m hoping to apply to T10 grads schools within the US this year. What are the things you wish you’d have known when you were gearing up to apply? For context I am a recent US immigrant with a MS Finance (3.9 GPA) from a top 70 school and a undergrad from a top 2 (3.4 GPA) in my native country. Currently am an associate at Goldman Sachs (middle office). Any advice would be much appreciated!
Got a burning question about Goldman Sachs? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Goldman Sachs employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are smart and getting funding for projects is a lot easier here than other places I've worked" (in 1827 reviews)
- "Culture is great; everyone is on top of their game and helpful at the same time" (in 829 reviews)
- "Good pay however really long and insure hours f" (in 766 reviews)
- "The Benefits are good and is easy to navigate the firm and connect with people from any levels" (in 597 reviews)
- "the salary is good and I am very happy with it especially since I am young." (in 417 reviews)
- "2) Work Life Balance ( Practically no work life balance some times work is about 12" (in 1421 reviews)
- "Long hours; can at times be stressful due to workload and expectations on short timelines" (in 1338 reviews)
- "Extended working hours Work may be on weekends" (in 626 reviews)
- "Politics is generally expected but is heavy at times leading to overall poor management and development." (in 256 reviews)
- "Very bad manager." (in 229 reviews)
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 5.020 Mar 2014AssociateFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsLondon, England
Challenging work, good pay and lots of growth opportunities
Not great work life balance and have 12+ hour days are a norm with average being worse.
- 5.019 Apr 2014Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
The people, the training, teamwork, deal exposure, and the quality of how the whole business is unlike anything else.
People are very smart and so it's sometimes hard to cope. The work-life balance can also get quite intense and sometimes you are required to work on the weekends.