Find jobs for Mechanical Engineer

Updated 14 Oct 2016

4.1
Fitbit CEO James Park
James Park

"Work-Life balance is great"

4.0
    Mechanical Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fitbit for more than a year

Pros

Great work-life balance and start up company enivorement

Cons

Tough business to compete with Apple watch etc

Continue reading

"Great place to work."

4.0
    Former Employee - Lead Mechanical Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Fitbit full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great people to work with. Happy Hour every Friday, workout meetings every Wednesdays and great new exciting products to work on.

Cons

No defined development process. Fitbit is still internally in startup mode and the fast chaotic work environment is not for everyone. Best suited for highly motivated self-starters.

Fitbit Response

April 15, 2016CPO

Thanks for your feedback. We have recently implemented a feedback program to support employee development and we also have a number of programs and training offerings. Please feel free to meet with the L&D team to learn more. They would be happy to take your through our programs.

"Great place to work for a young Mechanical Engineer"

5.0
    Mechanical Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fitbit

Pros

Easy to see your impact on the products you are making. Lots or resources and tools at your disposal. The only limit to your resources is your own time. Great place to grow in skills as an engineer.

Cons

Company is growing so quickly that it always feels understaffed, even after doubling in employees every year. This is good for young engineers(<5 years experience) because the opportunity exists to really shine and prove yourself and learn a lot.

Continue reading

Fitbit Response

August 16, 2015CPO

Thanks for taking the time to write your review. Fitbit IS a great place to be an Engineer and just a great place to work. We are working on the unified culture, values and employee experience and love to have input on this as well. It's a huge component of who we are and how we will continue to grow. Stay tuned for more in the coming weeks on this topic.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews