Cover image for Fenergo

Fenergo

Engaged Employer

Fenergo

Add a Review

Fenergo Employee Reviews about "work from home"

Updated 8 Oct 2021

Found 7 of over 180 reviews

3.9
Fenergo CEO Marc Murphy
Marc Murphy
Pros
  • "It is a very flexible place to work and the new hybrid model supports a very healthy work life balance(in 12 reviews)

• "Also now during covid helped me to set up my office at home, to purchase all the necessary things to work from home(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Very very busy which at times can impact on work life balance however there is huge flexibility(in 9 reviews)

• "I never had bad experiences in Fenergo(in 18 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "work from home"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Best company I've ever work.

8 Oct 2021 - Software Architect in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fenergo is the best company I have ever worked. I was able to develop my career and learn new things all the time. The people and the culture are great. Also now during covid helped me to set up my office at home, to purchase all the necessary things to work from home. They have now a hybrid model of work from home and office which is great.

Cons

Fenergo is a fast paced company and keeps you busy. But I like to be busy myself so it is also a good thing.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

I have been working at Fenergo full-time

14 Jun 2020 - Automation Engineer in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good environment and nice “work from home” culture. Good people to work with. Good company culture.

Cons

None that I can think of!

3. 5.0

Company full of opportunities

5 Mar 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Allows you to develop to your full potential and explore various different career paths in different countries. As its still a young company its not locked in by strict processes and procedures and so you have the ability to shape its future direction. Very flexible working hours and work from home policy.

Cons

Not as much non-salary benefits as other tech companies, e.g. no subsidised canteen.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Overall a good experience but still lots to improve on

28 Dec 2019 - Engineer in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance is excellent. Can work from home as many as 2 times a week although this is completely dependent on your manager. The company stance is 1 day a week. People are friendly, onboarding of new staff is excellent. The best I've seen. Sports and Social club is quite good. Events are regular and varied. Again, depending on your job, travel can be frequent which is a plus. Comfortable place to work, zero micro management. Your left to do the job.

Cons

Management of the team is virtually non existent. No feedback whatsoever, in fact I've had 1 meaningful review in 18 months. The software itself isnt good. We deliver whatever the banks ask for even if it means pushing projects over the line too soon forgoing any sort of quality. This is a major issue in there. The company is growing rapidly but still has a small company mindset, will do anything for a cheque. This is known amongst all staff and even the CEO mentioned it at one of the quarterly reviews however nothing has changed.

4 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0

Great place to work

11 Oct 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Good salary - International projects and clients - Work from home scheme - Flexi time - Annual bonus - Real opportunities to progress in the company - Multicultural and multinational teams - International travels to clients - Really great people in the company, at professional and personal level

Cons

- the usual in software companies, sometimes it's a bit stressful to meet the deadlines, but it's very rare.

1 person found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great place to work at

12 Apr 2019 - Senior Developer in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

My first main impression was (and still is) that the company really cares about its employees, pushing for the work-life balance in several ways (many social company events, very flexible working hours, work from home, cool canteens - in Dublin at least), not to mention the lots of benefits it can offer. The work as a developer also proved to be challenging enough so far.

Cons

The product itself is huge, very complex and has its own ways, many of which could be hard/near impossible to change. Imo, it's not unique for applications of this size, but still it can be annoying for a developer. For the same reasons sometimes it can take a very long time for a good idea to be pushed through the system (but people are helpful and supportive in general, though).

7. 5.0

Technical Architect

11 Nov 2016 - Technical Architect in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fenergo is the best company ever. Full of opportunities for your career and amazing place to learn new technologies and skills. The management staff is great and they have flexible hours with a policy to work from home which is great for your family-work balance. I highly recommend Fenergo to anybody who is looking to learn new things and it is looking for nice work environment.

Cons

There are no cons to highlight

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews