Eze Castle Integration Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

Eze Castle Integration Reviews

Updated 14 Oct 2019

3.2
Eze Castle Integration CEO John Cahaly (no image)
John Cahaly
Pros
  • "I was part of the back end office team at ECI and really enjoyed it(in 10 reviews)

• "It is certainly a great place for anyone who would like to develop their career in IT(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "High Turnover because of no work life balance, especially for engineers(in 13 reviews)

• "The Upper management has all changed since the takeover so we are just numbers on a page(in 8 reviews)

1. "Great Atmosphere"

Former Employee - Human Resources/Operations in London, England

I worked at Eze Castle Integration full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I worked in the London branch and it had a great family atmosphere. People genuinely enjoyed working together and hanging out after work. The benefits package was generous and the office was lovely in a great location in London Bridge. It is certainly a great place for anyone who would like to develop their career in IT. The company will expose you to high profile clients and new technologies.

Cons

It did feel that London was slightly overlooked compared to the US offices.

Advice to Management

N/a

Eze Castle Integration2019-10-14

"Good company to learn new technology"

Former Employee - Desktop Engineer

I worked at Eze Castle Integration full-time for more than a year

Pros

Had the privilege of joining this MSP and learned platforms such as MDM, migrations, projects.

Cons

room for growth discouraged me from staying with the company.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees and never doubt or fear to give them a chance on showing their self worth.

Eze Castle Integration2019-09-11
  3. "People are great"

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant

I have been working at Eze Castle Integration full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great group of people Ability to create a process

Cons

Management has an inability to make quick decisions and to deliver those decisions to the group

Eze Castle Integration2019-06-24

"Hot Mess"

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at Eze Castle Integration full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Opportunities for diverse technical learning -Fast-paced/high octane -High turnover = Opportunities to step-up and take on greater responsibilities -Opportunities to network with high-profile clients -Incredible talent top-to-bottom internally -Incredible ex-talent who exist within the fin-tech space

Cons

-Incredibly stressful -Under staffed -Abhorrent clients -Limited process/standardization/training/documentation -Inefficient process/standardization/training/documentation -Silos between all teams/departments -Limited staffing in specialized teams -Limited staffing in senior technicians -Terrible benefits/general freedoms (PTO, work remote, flex-hours,no sick-time, no engineer laptops)

Advice to Management

Eze Castle is a stepping stone for people's careers, and not a destination. Management is disingenuous to this fact outwardly, and does not care enough to retain talent. The emphasis we place on Employee wellness through seminars/emails is laughable. If you cared about retaining talent, and creating a stable work environment you would do the following: -Provide flexible 21st century working conditions (remote work/flex-time/sick-time/unpaid leave) -Pay talent an industry standard -Train engineers/technical folks -Pay/retain more talent within specialized teams -Emphasize automation/scripting within new-hires and use these techniques within projects -Say no to stupid requests -Provide support to engineers to not get abused by clients without backup from senior technical resources -Provide a legitimate escalation path and staff it so it actually works -Hold the helpdesk's ticket summaries/efforts to a higher standard -Lastly... staff well enough to have a back-up and not have folks feel alone when they leave for a vacation or out in the field I hope with the changes being made that this company thrives. H.I.G likely has a much more valuable entity than they paid for.

Eze Castle Integration2019-06-26
  5. "ISR Position"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in New York, NY

I have been working at Eze Castle Integration full-time for less than a year

Pros

It was a friendly place to work.

Cons

Was given other jobs that took me away from doing my own.

Eze Castle Integration2019-05-28

"Just an unhappy place full of people waiting to get stabbed in the back."

Former Employee - Field Service Engineer in New York, NY

I worked at Eze Castle Integration full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fellow engineers that help, not to many left though.

Cons

Just bad culture, in shift learning opportunity is at zero but expectation to learn and support new technologies is at 100. The Upper management has all changed since the takeover so we are just numbers on a page. Too many changes across some teams and not enough support for actual tech teams. Sales just all got director titles because that is going to help them turn into winners!!. Solution Center have no solutions, knowledge of technology or any direction. The CTMs are slowly drifting away from everyone.

Advice to Management

Stop posting fake reviews and start looking at your peers. Clients are noticing

Eze Castle Integration2019-05-27
  7. "Great company to work for"

I have been working at Eze Castle Integration full-time

Pros

Great opportunities to learn and progress, look after staff.

Cons

Not for the work why.

Advice to Management

Look after the right people.

Eze Castle Integration2019-04-11
  8. "systems engineer"

I worked at Eze Castle Integration full-time

Pros

various cutting edge technology; fast paced; team dynamics; competitive

Cons

not enough training; high turn around in field

Eze Castle Integration2018-12-19

"ECI"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Eze Castle Integration full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some beginner training depending on dept

Cons

Lack of training...non competitive pay

Advice to Management

Pay more

Eze Castle Integration2018-09-27

"Start-up culture with no power to make UK decisions"

Former Employee - Solutions Consultant in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Eze Castle Integration full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lovely people. Feels like a family

Cons

All the management that can make big decisions are based out of the US and they don't understand the UK market or the office dynamics well enough to make informed decisions. When I first started there was a great environment, the large bonuses were paid to the deserving, there were lots of socials, and for the most part we were left to make decisions because they trusted our judgement. By the time I left there was a terrible atmosphere in the office. the job role had changed from Client Relationship Manager to Solutions Consultant, it was an offensive demotion for everyone involved. Management in the UK started stepping on the toes of everyone, not giving them trust and micro managing. People across the company (not just in the UK) were concerned that they wouldn't have their jobs next week, and people that had dedicated 3+ years to the company were undervalued and left for jobs that we much more deserving of their loyalty and commitment.

Advice to Management

Bullying is unacceptable in any work place, especially when it comes from superiors. Stop the "big boys club" attitude and start being nicer to less senior employees.

Eze Castle Integration2018-08-24