87% would recommend to a friend
(15502 total reviews)
91% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Ericsson-Worldwide
Got a burning question about Ericsson-Worldwide? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Ericsson-Worldwide employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "+ your colleagues will most likely hold a degree in engineering + very interesting processes + very interesting tasks + good work/life balance" (in 1742 reviews)
- "and good benefits and medical" (in 788 reviews)
- "Good culture and flexible compared to competitors" (in 643 reviews)
- "There are few great people that are above the politics and who actually make things done." (in 564 reviews)
- "Good work culture and policies" (in 517 reviews)
- "Low salaries and very difficult to get promotions if you don't change job/role within the company" (in 1016 reviews)
- "some of the technical departments have poor management and no work ethics." (in 518 reviews)
- "2. Managers give good and on" (in 274 reviews)
- "High turnover and frequent layoffs." (in 218 reviews)
- "Its the worst Indian IT outsourcing company with low pay and compensations with terrible work culture and employees." (in 197 reviews)
Found 15,502 of over 19K reviews
Updated 5 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 2.023 Mar 2023Senior EngineerFormer Employee, more than 8 years
For a long time it was a friendly and productive place too work. There had been a good culture until recently
The salaries are terrible, and regardless of position, they are consistently 20-30k below the industry norm. For a long time, Ericsson got by on these low salaries because I do honestly believe it worked hard to both support it's employees and have a good work life balance. That's really changed since covid, myself and my colleagues worked longer and longer hours under incredibly toxic and abusive management. Ericsson makes lots of claims about flexitime and remote working, but if you try to make use of any of these offerings, managers will absolutely hold it against you.4
- 5.03 Sept 2023Senior EngineerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsDublin, Dublin
Benefits like health and pension. People are great. Good progression and career paths
Not many cons. Spend a lot of time doing tasks unrelated to day to day.
- 3.022 Aug 2023Software DeveloperCurrent Employee
- Good work-life balance - Relaxed management
- Communication between management and teams needs improvement - Hierarchy - Company culture / office environment needs more energy1
Ericsson-Worldwide Reviews FAQs
Ericsson-Worldwide has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 18,546 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Ericsson-Worldwide to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
87% of Ericsson-Worldwide employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ericsson-Worldwide 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.