uTrack Software - Friendly and supportive startup with great growth potential | Glassdoor.ie
  1. "Friendly and supportive startup with great growth potential"

Current Employee - React Developer in Birmingham, England

I have been working at uTrack Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good opportunities fro learning new skills Great benefits package Paid lunches Modern office in great location Friendly and supportive culture Wide variety of projects to work on Good opportunities for progression Senior staff are approachable and ready to listen to suggestions/concerns Regular social outings Ambitious growth plans Great training (conference attendance, etc)

Cons

None I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

uTrack Software2019-11-15

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A business with great family values"

Current Employee - T1 Technical Support in Birmingham, England

I have been working at uTrack Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

- They invest in you - There's an ethos of taking pride in what you do in your job but also what the company does as a whole - The founders are down to earth and show a genuine care for looking out for you as an employee - People are always willing to help and collaborate - You are encouraged to bring your ideas and have a voice on things - Coming to work is enjoyable - There's a desire to do better and be... better so that the company can impact and influence more for the greater good - I enjoy working with people who are go getters and challenge me to be the best version of myself - The offices themselves, both Birmingham and Dublin have a comfortable yet professional atmosphere and are fully kitted out - Equipment is always top quality and the perks are incredible - There is plenty of opportunity to progress and gain new skills

Cons

- There are no sleeping pods yet

Advice to Management

Keep progressing but invest in sleeping pods.

uTrack Software2019-09-27
  2. "Brilliance, from top to bottom"

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Birmingham, England

I have been working at uTrack Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

The working environment, in both Dublin and the Birmingham offices are second to non. With impressively kitted out spaces, state of the art technology to work with and excellent in-office amenities and company perks, employees really do feel at home and cared for beyond anything I've experienced elsewhere. In addition to the excellent perks are some great people who are not only willing to invest in you... professionally, but actively want to build bonds and ties of friendship and growth. These excellent character traits are really evidenced when a new starter arrives. In fact, for my start at uTrack I couldn't have been more welcomed. In fact, an honourable mention goes out to the Birmingham office Manager and Testing Lead for their involvement in making me feel right at home. The CEO's really are great people too, actively involved in leading from the front. It's from them that we all derive a forward thinking and global attitude, and why uTrack is a diverse place with some great characters involved. Finally, I would like to mention that everyone at uTrack receives a level of freedom and flexibility rarely seen elsewhere. This means employees get to see the fruits of their labour, make decisions that shape the company and have a influence upon outcomes and processes.

Cons

I could be here all day trying to think of a single con. Impossible!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good word

uTrack Software2019-08-01

Discover more reviews about uTrack Software.