Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great team to work with

Feb 4, 2019 - Chief Graphic Designer in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at uTrack feels like being surrounded by family, everyone is very approachable and friendly. Definitely you can feel a good vibe that actually helps when working on projects with other team members.

Cons

Still no beer tap installed in the kitchen ;)

1 person found this review helpful

uTrack Software Response

HR Director UK & Ireland

Thank you for your review. Our culture is very important to us here at uTrack, whilst we continue to grow, we still want to retain that environment. We are working on the beer tap :)

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Brilliance, from top to bottom

Aug 1, 2019 - QA Engineer in Birmingham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The working environment, in both Dublin and the Birmingham offices are second to non. With impressively kitted out spaces, state of the art technology to work with and excellent in-office amenities and company perks, employees really do feel at home and cared for beyond anything I've experienced elsewhere. In addition to the excellent perks are some great people who are not only willing to invest in you professionally, but actively want to build bonds and ties of friendship and growth. These excellent character traits are really evidenced when a new starter arrives. In fact, for my start at uTrack I couldn't have been more welcomed. In fact, an honourable mention goes out to the Birmingham office Manager and Testing Lead for their involvement in making me feel right at home. The CEO's really are great people too, actively involved in leading from the front. It's from them that we all derive a forward thinking and global attitude, and why uTrack is a diverse place with some great characters involved. Finally, I would like to mention that everyone at uTrack receives a level of freedom and flexibility rarely seen elsewhere. This means employees get to see the fruits of their labour, make decisions that shape the company and have a influence upon outcomes and processes.

Cons

I could be here all day trying to think of a single con. Impossible!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A business with great family values

Sep 27, 2019 - T1 Technical Support in Birmingham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- They invest in you - There's an ethos of taking pride in what you do in your job but also what the company does as a whole - The founders are down to earth and show a genuine care for looking out for you as an employee - People are always willing to help and collaborate - You are encouraged to bring your ideas and have a voice on things - Coming to work is enjoyable - There's a desire to do better and be better so that the company can impact and influence more for the greater good - I enjoy working with people who are go getters and challenge me to be the best version of myself - The offices themselves, both Birmingham and Dublin have a comfortable yet professional atmosphere and are fully kitted out - Equipment is always top quality and the perks are incredible - There is plenty of opportunity to progress and gain new skills

Cons

- There are no sleeping pods yet

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about uTrack Software.