Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great team to work with

Feb 4, 2019 - Chief Graphic Designer in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at uTrack feels like being surrounded by family, everyone is very approachable and friendly. Definitely you can feel a good vibe that actually helps when working on projects with other team members.

Cons

Still no beer tap installed in the kitchen ;)

1 person found this review helpful

uTrack Software Response

HR Director UK & Ireland

Thank you for your review. Our culture is very important to us here at uTrack, whilst we continue to grow, we still want to retain that environment. We are working on the beer tap :)

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Friendly and supportive startup with great growth potential

Nov 15, 2019 - React Developer in Birmingham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good opportunities fro learning new skills Great benefits package Paid lunches Modern office in great location Friendly and supportive culture Wide variety of projects to work on Good opportunities for progression Senior staff are approachable and ready to listen to suggestions/concerns Regular social outings Ambitious growth plans Great training (conference attendance, etc)

Cons

None I can think of

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A business with great family values

Sep 27, 2019 - T1 Technical Support in Birmingham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- They invest in you - There's an ethos of taking pride in what you do in your job but also what the company does as a whole - The founders are down to earth and show a genuine care for looking out for you as an employee - People are always willing to help and collaborate - You are encouraged to bring your ideas and have a voice on things - Coming to work is enjoyable - There's a desire to do better and be better so that the company can impact and influence more for the greater good - I enjoy working with people who are go getters and challenge me to be the best version of myself - The offices themselves, both Birmingham and Dublin have a comfortable yet professional atmosphere and are fully kitted out - Equipment is always top quality and the perks are incredible - There is plenty of opportunity to progress and gain new skills

Cons

- There are no sleeping pods yet

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about uTrack Software.