uTrack Software - Java Developer | Glassdoor.ie

"Java Developer"

Current Employee - Java Developer in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at uTrack Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company culture where the team are encouraged to build your skill set and take ownership of tasks to expand your role. Management are very approachable and listen to concerns. Tech stack is constantly evolving so always working in new areas. Benefits are great with healthcare pension and even free lunches provided. Office is very cool too.

Cons

Nothing bad to report here.

uTrack Software2018-11-19

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Friendly and supportive startup with great growth potential"

Current Employee - React Developer in Birmingham, England

I have been working at uTrack Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good opportunities fro learning new skills Great benefits package Paid lunches Modern office in great location Friendly and supportive culture Wide variety of projects to work on Good opportunities for progression Senior staff are approachable and ready to listen to suggestions/concerns Regular social outings Ambitious growth plans Great training (conference attendance, etc)

Cons

None I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

uTrack Software2019-11-15
  2. "A business with great family values"

Current Employee - T1 Technical Support in Birmingham, England

I have been working at uTrack Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

- They invest in you - There's an ethos of taking pride in what you do in your job but also what the company does as a whole - The founders are down to earth and show a genuine care for looking out for you as an employee - People are always willing to help and collaborate - You are encouraged to bring your ideas and have a voice on things - Coming to work is enjoyable - There's a desire to do better and be... better so that the company can impact and influence more for the greater good - I enjoy working with people who are go getters and challenge me to be the best version of myself - The offices themselves, both Birmingham and Dublin have a comfortable yet professional atmosphere and are fully kitted out - Equipment is always top quality and the perks are incredible - There is plenty of opportunity to progress and gain new skills

Cons

- There are no sleeping pods yet

Advice to Management

Keep progressing but invest in sleeping pods.

uTrack Software2019-09-27

Discover more reviews about uTrack Software.