inFeedo - Come here for the hunger, stay here for the rewards! | Glassdoor.ie

"Come here for the hunger, stay here for the rewards!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Freedom to Work: Leadership allows innovation and freedom to work. Plenty of opportunities to learn, earn and grow - Product: Their current flagship product is the talk of the town - selling like hot cakes! Its either being used by a company, either they are talking to a company or in process of onboarding one! - Mission & Vision: Solving for a challenge like employee engagement ain't easy. With a bunch of... talented individuals, they are challenging the status quo and working with top enterprises - Work Culture: If you're looking for a 9-5 cushy job, stop reading right now. Here, people punch above their weight! The culture is defined as Quick paced, pro-learning and fun. - People: With a good mix of talented (and did I mention young?) and a dedicated bunch of individuals, working here is fun and full of learning.

Cons

- Balance: As its relatively small, they are hiring aggressively. However, the work is demanding and can eat up your bandwidth. Require excellent time management to keep a check on tasks - Gaps in Talent: Still looking to hire the right leaders who can help with taking the company to the next level

Advice to Management

Keep thinking about your current group of people. Keep investing in them, so that they can give back to the fullest extent! Long way to go - the future looks really promising!

inFeedo2019-02-19

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Plethora of Learning"

Current Intern - Marketing Intern in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo for less than a year

Pros

I worked for inFeedo for a month as an intern and I'm happy to say that it was a joyous journey for me throughout with a great work environment. Self-Growth based tasks and a welcoming team. Amazing growth Opportunities.

Cons

Although it has a work-friendly environment and a helpful team, there are couple of people in the team who were really impolite and tried to demean me and my work.

Advice to Management

The Vision of inFeedo is really inspiring. Please keep the open culture and positive atmosphere as the company grows. Also, make sure every employee (Including Interns) are treated equally.

inFeedo2019-06-10

"Data-driven company with a great inclusive culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Feedback oriented 2. Work- life balance 3. Enthusiastic team players 4. Expeditious growth 5. Challenge with Empathy

Cons

1. Low Manpower 2. Very high expectations with low guidance

inFeedo2019-05-13

Discover more reviews about inFeedo.