inFeedo - Awesome place to work | Glassdoor.ie

"Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome culture, Transparent management, fun place to work, good learning opportunities, cross-functional learning

Cons

No major cons, few little things.

inFeedo2019-02-01

Other Employee Reviews

1. "After my 1st month at inFeedo"

Current Employee - Manager - Compliance and Security

I have been working at inFeedo full-time

Pros

People, Culture, Respect, Amenities, Opportunities, Guidance, Empowerment

Cons

I am yet to find out

Advice to Management

More than advice - I am re-posting a message I had sent to the Management Team showing my Gratitude - I'd like to acknowledge and thank our leadership team which is a delightful blend of intelligence, brilliance, and experience. On one hand, we have Tanmaya's relentless determination of reaching the highest level of industry standards (while managing the investors and funding), and Varun's unique perspective which compels us to find the simplest of solutions for even our most complicated of problems (not to mention his creative brain which has made Amber what she is today); on the other - we have the humble, patient, ever smiling, seasoned and experienced industry veteran who was probably born to play a Mentor to many - Palash. They enable us to push our boundaries, empower us to be the best versions of ourselves, they are brutally honest and expect us to be too, and God knows how they also manage to keep a tab on everything so that the mistakes are either avoided, minimized or fixed effectively. All this, while staying grounded, smiling, respectful, empathetic but firm with a no nonsense approach. It's not all hunky dory I know but if this is not the best way to move towards where we want to be and beyond - I don't know what is. They have set the tone right at top and it reflects in the way our extended leadership manages their teams. Honestly, I am really glad that I joined inFeedo. I had said this during my interview and I'm repeating it here (nothing that breaks my confidentiality clause) - given a choice between working with any Big 4s and inFeedo, I'll choose inFeedo anyday. My belief has only grown stronger in the last 1 month. A warm, heartfelt Thank you, once again! @tanmayajain @varunpuri and @palashjain Feel free to convert this monologue into a dialogue, thread or a discussion.

inFeedo2020-01-06
  2. "Goal-Result Oriented company with great culture"

I have been working at inFeedo full-time

Pros

Result Oriented Company Great Team Vibrant Culture

Cons

Don't see any cons yet.

inFeedo2020-01-02

Discover more reviews about inFeedo.