"Do not join this startup"

1.0
    Project Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at inFeedo for more than a year

Pros

- Near metro station

Cons

- A startup where you cant grow - They hire and fire in case they do not have funding - Pathetic management - Poor product - A number of employees are only 10-12 but they have listed more than 20 on their website. They are fake. - They work in a shared workspace with other startups as they are not sure about there future.

inFeedo Response

October 22, 2019

Thanks for taking out the time to leave this feedback for us. To address some of the cons you've highlighted here. (1) "A startup where you cant grow": Scaling aggressively QoQ (~33\%), each individual in inFeedo owns their own growth in the Spirit of Entrepreneurship which is one of our Core Values. We have employees who have (i) Completed over 4 years with us (ii) Successfully made shifts across functions (iii) Had the opportunity to lead functions at a young age. The best we can do as a growing organization is to map resources & mentors to these individuals. (2) "They hire and fire in case they do not have funding":We've had 1 instance where we've had to let go of a team member because of a lack of funds. This is a public story, you can read more about it here: https://www.peoplematters.in/article/techhr-2018/how-infeedo-is-utilizing-ai-to-interpret-employees-emotions-18727 (3) "Pathetic management": We take pride in our core values especially Challenge with Empathy & Embrace Change which stem from Radical Candor. Moreover, being a feedback company at heart, we encourage challenging directly and caring personally. (4) "Poor product": Amber is in fact loved by more than 250,000 employees at this moment who have given her a 3.6/4 on satisfaction and more than 100 CHROs are personally driving value from Amber. Here are some of the CHROs sharing their experience:(i) Abhishek Sen, Myntra CHRO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7quQKIgW3s0(ii) Terri Bresenham, GE Healthcare CEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwGG0eEk-L4(iii) Rohit Sandal. Lenovo CHRO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f5vHCZ-gdQ (5) "A number of employees are only 10-12 but they have listed more than 20 on their website. They are fake.": We're proud to share that we're 60 employees strong now. We were exactly 20, a year back. You can know more about the team over here: jobs.infeedo.com (6) "They work in a shared workspace with other startups as they are not sure about there future.":We are currently working out of WeWork but looking at the pace the team is growing, we'll soon grow out of it too. Further happy to share we recently crossed over $1.5Mn in annual recurring revenue with more than 250,000 users in 46 countries talking to Amber and making their voice feel heard and valued. :) Although we are not near a metro station so we'll actually take that as feedback. ;)

Other Employee Reviews

1. "The Interview Process"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Very well organised/ streamlined process 2. Many rounds to check your skills, personality, attitude and knowledge 3. All rounds were completed within a week 4. Senior Management is friendly and have an open conversation

Cons

Don't have any cons to mention

2. "Warm and Welcoming!"

4.0
    Current Intern - Anonymous in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo for less than a year

Pros

Caring colleagues, Transparency and clear expectations.

Cons

No cons experienced so far.

Discover more reviews about inFeedo.