Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great chance to develop new skills

Nov 24, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is willing to take invest time and effort on people with no experience and provide them with the tools to succeed be that in sales, coaching, recruitment or administration roles. They are more about the right person who can learn effectively and has a good student mentality then someone who has masses of previous experience. I have been with the company since 2007 and the experience I now have and investment to further my skill set has been tremendous. I have also had the chance to travel around Europe and Asia to network and learn.

Cons

Hours can be long but if you want to learn and put in the work, the rewards are there.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 1.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Door to Door Sales with a hint of MLM

Jan 6, 2020 - Sales in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was very easy to quit. Daryl Burrowes knows there is a high turnover in his business, so has learned to deal with employees leaving.

Cons

Long hours. Fake motivational exercises. Employees are unable to speak honestly about working conditions, everything is very positive all the time, despite the work and pay being horrible. It is essentially a pyramid scheme.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place!

Aug 1, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great atmosphere, colleagues, work remit

Cons

Long and challenging work days

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about XR Marketing.