"Culture not as promoted"

Former Employee - Contractor, Employee Experience in Dublin, Dublin
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Workday full-time for more than a year

Pros

Staff events are amazing, HR dept that cares about employees, snack program good, free parking, lots of meeting room choice, good view from rooftop

Cons

Some questionable managers who don’t fit the culture Workday so heavily promote. I know it’s good to promote internally but sometimes they could look outside for new hires at management role. I found my manager was overally concerned with people’s title and promotion as opposed to leading the team. Perhaps because they had begun their career there at a lower level. I met other managers and was flabbergasted as to how they passed the “culture interview”. My time at Workday was not a happy time down to my manager. The location was also terrible, lots of drug use around the building and staff getting mugged.

Continue reading
  1. "GP2W"

5.0
    Current Employee - Solutions Consultant

I have been working at Workday full-time

Pros

Great place to work todat

Cons

None to speak of at this time

"Workday"

4.0
    Former Employee - Solution Consultant

I worked at Workday full-time

Pros

Culture: overall the culture is everything you hear about Workday - supportive, amazing leadership, teamwork that is inclusive and a diverse workforce. It is a great opportunity to collaborate with and learn from Colleagues from a wide array of cultures, ethnicities, and backgrounds.

Cons

Very fast-paced; as a newbie in the tech industry, there was a huge learning curve to start. Much of my training was through observation of peers and trying to learn navigation through hands-on.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Workday.