Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Best company I've ever worked with

Apr 27, 2022 - Native Android Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Remote culture - Supportive members - Agile methodology - Wonderful processes

Cons

Can't think of any cons

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Good place, great people

Apr 22, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Moscow, Moskva
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really liked the experience working with Whitespectre, great people and great team, work-life balance is outstanding. Easy to go with initiatives, lots of places to share your experience, liked that a lot.

Cons

Aren't much benefits, but your hourly rate covers pretty much everything.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Working for whitespectre

Apr 12, 2022 - NodeJS Backend Developer in Buenos Aires
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Remote work. - Great opportunity to work with people around the globe. - Very well-organized work frame. - Open to feedback. - Good work-life balance.

Cons

You don't have holidays or sick days. So you need to take that in mind and calculate your desire salary knowing that you could take 4 weeks off.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Whitespectre Response

CEO

Hi there - really appreciate your comments and I hope you're still enjoying working with us! We currently have people based in well over 20 countries, and are proud of our truly international culture and successful remote-first work approach. I was also pleased to see that you consider us to be open to feedback - as I know we always have room to improve. In fact, the feedback that you and others provided around our benefits prompted us to review our PTO policy. We've recently added a new PTO benefit for the team - providing 20 days Paid Time Off (and 3 Chairty Days!). We know that whilst our people appreciate working flexibly in many ways, many of us also want the option to take time off whilst still being paid regularly. Thanks again for your contribution to making Whitespectre a great place to work - and keep the feedback coming! Nick, CEO

Discover more reviews about Whitespectre.