Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company

Apr 19, 2022 - New Business Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefit package is great for the position

Cons

required onsite work when it could all be remote

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Contractor

Ideal Contract Employment

Jul 18, 2022 - Senior Marketing Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was contracted to work for WealthVest while one of their senior designers was on maternity leave. It’s not uncommon to work remotely on contracts for a short time and miss the opportunity to grow with a remote team because the distance and short time frame have their restrictions. However, this was not the case with WealthVest. Not only did I grow close with each of the employees because of their inviting and friendly character, but if another company didn’t approach me for a permanent position, I would’ve pitched another contract extension to remain a part of WealthVests positive and productive environment. The entire marketing team was efficient, helpful, and, most of all, appreciative of my efforts. It was easy to show up and give my all every day because I felt appreciated and essential to the workflows. The delegation of tasks is handled efficiently and responsibly, and the communication is dealt with at such a high level of transparency that the projects are almost always completed with time to spare. This is my first review for a company I’ve had the pleasure of working at, but the bar is now set so high that I just felt that not sharing my positive experience was a disservice to the productive and kind team. Thanks again, WealthVest!

Cons

This was such a positive contract experience that it may have ruined my expectation level for future contracts.

2. 5.0
    Current Intern, more than 1 year

A lot of oppurtunity

Aug 18, 2021 - Key Accounts in Bozeman, MT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people who are willing to help you learn and grow! Hard to find another job in finance like this in town.

Cons

I worked here during covid-19 which was a bummer but not a diss on the company.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Wealthvest Marketing.