WE Communications - Analyst - Insights & Analytics | Glassdoor.ie

"Analyst - Insights & Analytics"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I worked at WE Communications full-time

Pros

I&A team is great and very supportive of each other. Management within the I&A team is good. Great benefits and flexibility to work from home.

Cons

Poor communication between I&A and Account Team. Very poor executive management of I&A. Constant change and people quit very often. Almost no diversity whatsoever which is extremely disappointing.

WE Communications2018-02-21
  1. "Work hard, learn a lot, growing variety of clients"

Former Employee - Vice President

I worked at WE Communications full-time

Pros

You work and learn from great colleagues in an environment committed to communications excellence. Over the past 5 years, the agency leadership has strengthened, and the business is in better shape, the client roster is more diverse.

Cons

Client service isn't for everyone, and sometimes the "how high" response to Microsoft requests and demands puts agency people in the role of having to take hits they don't deserve.

WE Communications2019-11-14

"A Refreshing and Inspiring Health Practice"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at WE Communications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Having spent my career in healthcare PR, I have worked for several agencies that do healthcare PR the way it’s always been done. I was specifically drawn to WE Health because of the exceptional, visionary leadership that wanted to create something different, with a unique and refreshing point of view that has attracted a diverse range of clients across the healthcare spectrum. But what makes WE and WE Health... particularly special is the people. The people at WE are genuine, kind, hard working and supportive, across all sectors. No one is afraid to roll up their sleeves no matter what their level, and it truly is a “leave your ego at the door” environment. I joined WE Health because I wanted to help define our growing sector’s unique voice in a competitive market, to work with leaders that genuinely care about your success in and outside of work, and to work alongside talented people from all walks of life. Never have I been at an agency where people enjoy new business, until now. It is truly an honor, a privilege and FUN to problem solve amidst the industry’s most seasoned professionals, not to mention our tech, consumer, media and digital experts who willingly jump in to lend a hand. If you’re looking for status quo, you won’t find it here. If you’re looking for “good enough,” you won’t find it here. WE is about working hard to set new precedents, defining new ways of communicating in this progressive, purpose-driven world, and doing it with people you genuinely respect and enjoy. I can say with confidence that I’m here for the long run as I can’t imagine a better place to further your career and love what you do.

Cons

As with most agencies, you want more of a good thing. Specifically more talent at the junior and mid-level, and more specialists. With our headquarters in Seattle, a large portion of our integrated specialists sit on the West Coast, so continuing to build our East Coast bench strength is a priority.

WE Communications2019-10-29

Discover more reviews about WE Communications.