Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Jul 25, 2022 - Customer Success Manager in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tenable gives lots of flexibility, and great benefits. There is no micromanagement, and the managers are here to guide and help. The company is growing, and constantly adding new features to the product. Due to the recent acquisitions' portfolio is growing too, which gives great perspectives and opportunities for CSM's.

Cons

None that I can think of

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company!

Aug 25, 2022 - Human Resources
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoyed my time at Tenable. The HR team was very helpful and gracious. They have created a nice culture. Like any company, not everyone will be happy with their particular job, manager, group, etc. I have no complaints. Tenable's HR puts a lot of time, effort and money into trying to create the best experience for all employees.

Cons

Remote work rules were a bit too strict during my tenure but, I imagine that has changed in recent years.

Continue reading
  2. 3.0
    Current Employee

Struggling to transform

Sep 26, 2022 - Sales Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tenable has an admirable vision for becoming a platform company while transforming itself to be relevant in a world dominated by cloud. They are truly committed to employee engagement and well-being.

Cons

Tenable is struggling to produce products that live up to its vision while more nimble competitors maneuver around them.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Tenable.