Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

May 9, 2021 - Business Analyst in Morrisville, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance Great benefits Great culture Free lunch weekly Social events before COVID

Cons

No growth opportunities No other cons

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

First 90 days at SolarWinds

Sep 9, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

First of all, the purpose of the company and the way it's incorporated into the culture is definitely tangible. Despite being a newbie, was given the appropriate space to express my opinions. Colleagues acknowledged the changes needed and together we were able to position the new direction of some of the products. True to the company's CARE values, everyone that I interacted with thus far have been awesome.

Cons

Sometimes, I feel that the global distribution of teams is time-taking for certain decisions but its far overshadowed by the advantages of having a diverse group.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company I have ever worked for!

Sep 23, 2022 - Senior Account Executive in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I think SolarWinds is an amazing place to work! I've been in the industry for over 25 years and can honestly say that this is the most fun I have ever had at work! The CEO is a man of his word and fully embodies the CARE (collaborative, accountable, ready, and emphatic) mantra. The team I'm a member of is cohesive, driven, and hard-working. We win together, we lose together, and we have fun together. The install base at SolarWinds is pretty awesome, customers love the product as it solves critical business issues and simplifies day to day operations. It is intuitive, easy to use, and cost effective. Great place to work and I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a challenging yet exciting opportunity!

Cons

None that I can think of.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about SolarWinds.