Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 8 years

Too much fun

Mar 24, 2021 - Marketing Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

A wonderful workplace where you can learn a lot; get your hands on the best tools and technologies to advance your skills. Stocks, Free lunches, headquarter visits if you are outside the US.

Cons

The process could be slow considering it's a large company where the approval of tasks has to go through different stakeholders and teams.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company I have ever worked for!

Sep 23, 2022 - Senior Account Executive in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I think SolarWinds is an amazing place to work! I've been in the industry for over 25 years and can honestly say that this is the most fun I have ever had at work! The CEO is a man of his word and fully embodies the CARE (collaborative, accountable, ready, and emphatic) mantra. The team I'm a member of is cohesive, driven, and hard-working. We win together, we lose together, and we have fun together. The install base at SolarWinds is pretty awesome, customers love the product as it solves critical business issues and simplifies day to day operations. It is intuitive, easy to use, and cost effective. Great place to work and I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a challenging yet exciting opportunity!

Cons

None that I can think of.

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Nice but could use some updating

Sep 22, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Many resources to succeed and support from many angles.

Cons

Old school working from the office

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about SolarWinds.