Sodexo USA - Project Manager | Glassdoor.ie
  1. "Project Manager"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Sodexo USA full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good benefits, 4 weeks PTO all in, accrued sick leave, health/dental/vision. Nice people, minimal micro-management. Safety culture is very strong. Great inclusion/diversity classes for new managers.

Cons

Silo mentality, somewhat constrained in terms of job opportunities. Limited room for growth once you reach a certain point. Top down interaction nonexistent. They have good programs in place for mentoring/growth, but I haven't really seen them implemented. Annual review process is a bit of a joke, really poor layout, and doesn't pertain to everyone's job responsibilities... It's more complicated and cumbersome than necessary. Work from home and flexible work schedule not an option in my capacity.

Advice to Management

Upper management-Make an effort to build a rapport with your employees; visit not only when there is an issue, but also to get to know the people working for you, at all levels. Offer further education courses; they are available, but often he business units don't have money in the budget to send people.

Sodexo USA2018-10-04
  1. "Food service"

Current Employee - Cook/Baker

I have been working at Sodexo USA full-time

Pros

They care about the customers and their employees

Cons

I don’t really have any cons

Advice to Management

It’s great to have a positive manager guiding and directing the working crew

Sodexo USA2020-01-17
  2. "Good Corporate Food Experience"

Former Employee - Manager
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Sodexo USA full-time for more than a year

Pros

High standards Competent and professional Management Low employee turnover

Cons

Sometimes ridiculous requirements for safety and performance Limited career growth opportunities Long term employees didn't respect management

Sodexo USA2020-01-14

Discover more reviews about Sodexo USA.