Self Made Marketing - EXCITING GROWTH AND AMAZING CULTURE | Glassdoor.ie

"EXCITING GROWTH AND AMAZING CULTURE"

Current Employee - Administrative in Miami, FL

I have been working at Self Made Marketing part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been an administrator with Self Made Marketing, Inc. going on 5 years. Flosusm is an amazing CEO all around, communication has been key. I was able to see so much growth within the business, from those who started at entry level to seeing them become director of operations. The culture and atmosphere is nothing short of amazing.

Cons

You will need to be able to adapt to change, change is great!

Self Made Marketing2019-06-17

Other Employee Reviews

"Growth and Oppurtunity"

I have been working at Self Made Marketing full-time

Pros

I honestly was skeptical coming in with my understanding of the company, and after weeks of engagement, I found myself understanding much more and seeing very fast progress in myself. Very positive and fun environment, I never worked at a job where the people i work along side with looked to help each other so much on a daily basis. Within my first 2 months here, ive already gotten the chance to fly out to Dallas where I've never been before and MAN was that an experience. Looking forward to see what happens next!

Cons

The only con I see is the fact that this opportunity does challenge you, all for the right reasons. The fact it easily exposes the slackers vs hard workers. Someone once told me that the more you give, the more you get. I think this opportunity is a prime example of that statement.

Advice to Management

Keep listening the way you do, most managers don't listen from their employees, one thing I enjoy about management is they understand how important the voice of an employee is. Thanks

Self Made Marketing2018-04-19
  2. "It’s not a real job"

Former Employee - Sales in Miami, FL

I worked at Self Made Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

None. If you need a quick buck while looking for other jobs.

Cons

All you’re doing is aggressively selling people stuff at Costco it’s a horrible job.

Advice to Management

Stop trying to scam people

Self Made Marketing2019-12-17

Discover more reviews about Self Made Marketing.