"Some points can be improved"

Current Employee - Software Developer

I have been working at Scrapinghub full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Being able to work with brilliant minds located across the globe. - Owning your schedule. - Open source is the core of the company. - Hardware allowance. - Online services allowance.

Cons

- Employee referral does not exist. - Management between different teams varies a lot. - The company products are biased, really difficult to see proposed changes implemented. - 20 days off yearly is a bit low on some countries. - Although is possible to get promoted, salary remains the same. - You don't know if your performance is the expected one.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Part of a World Wide Family"

5.0
    Current Employee - Executive in Top of the World, UT

I have been working at Scrapinghub full-time for more than a year

Pros

A multicultural company, with understanding of all cultures and work ethics. A company that is always innovating. A company that is prepared to grab change and embrace it. Making the best version of me in a work environment that fits around my life.

Cons

If I had to say a con it would be the time it took for me to understand that remote working is really the best way to work. No more hours sitting in traffic, and arriving stressed before the day has begun. Once I realised I was trusted to work on my own timeframe and told that 5 hours of productive work is better than 8 hours of pretending to work, things really took off .

Continue reading

Scrapinghub Response

December 10, 2019Head of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback and it's great to hear that you are enjoying both working at Scrapinghub and remote working.

2. "Awesome company to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Remote, OR

I have been working at Scrapinghub full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company culture. Very smart people. Meetups. Diverse opportunities. Goal-oriented.

Cons

Some time you have to overwork to achieve before deadlines, but managers are always open to hear

Scrapinghub Response

December 3, 2018Head of Human Resources

Thanks for taking the time to give us this feedback. I know from time to time we all have to work additional hours to meet deadlines and I'm glad you can talk to your manager about this.

Discover more reviews about Scrapinghub.