Scrapinghub - Best place I have ever worked! | Glassdoor.ie
  1. "Best place I have ever worked!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cork

I have been working at Scrapinghub full-time for more than a year

Pros

I work with such a diverse, talent and supportive team from all over the world. Great work life balance as I have the freedom to determine my own schedule & working hours. Wonderful company culture with a focus on connecting the team from all over the world. Great career progression opportunities.

Cons

Communication can be a challenge at times.

Scrapinghub2019-09-05

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Part of a World Wide Family"

Current Employee - Executive in Top of the World, UT

I have been working at Scrapinghub full-time for more than a year

Pros

A multicultural company, with understanding of all cultures and work ethics. A company that is always innovating. A company that is prepared to grab change and embrace it. Making the best version of me in a work environment that fits around my life.

Cons

If I had to say a con it would be the time it took for me to understand that remote working is really the best way to work. No more hours sitting in traffic, and arriving stressed before the day has begun. Once I realised I was trusted to work on my own timeframe and told that 5 hours of productive work is better than 8 hours of pretending to work, things really took off .

Advice to Management

Keep going the way you are going the stars are within reach. And lead by example.

Scrapinghub2019-12-06
  2. "Awesome company to work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Remote, OR

I have been working at Scrapinghub full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company culture. Very smart people. Meetups. Diverse opportunities. Goal-oriented.

Cons

Some time you have to overwork to achieve before deadlines, but managers are always open to hear

Scrapinghub2018-11-17

Discover more reviews about Scrapinghub.