Scrapinghub - Remote Working Experience | Glassdoor.ie

"Remote Working Experience"

I worked at Scrapinghub full-time

Pros

flexible working hours, work anywhere with stable Internet access, allowances on equipment and education (courses, books), colleagues from around the globe.

Cons

not a stress-free and transparent working environment, no clear time logging guidelines, too much text chatting at times.

Scrapinghub2017-10-13

Scrapinghub Response

November 24, 2017Head of Human Resources

Thanks for taking time to review us and for commenting on our flexible working hours and working from anywhere. I've noted your thoughts on working environment, time logging and text chatting. We had our first Company get-together in Spain this month and communication is one of ...

Other Employee Reviews

"Great place to work"

I worked at Scrapinghub

Pros

-Great people with a real dedication to creating a best in class product -Teams willing to improve processes and dedicated to continuous improvement -Communications handled well overall and everyone is helpful and friendly -Great to work with professionals who are experts in their areas (especially the support team)

Cons

As is normal with younger companies expanding rapidly, it can be difficult to keep up with new features and planned releases for the various platforms

Advice to Management

Invest in dedicated, automation/ QA professionals on the platform teams, introduce automation framework to improve quality

Scrapinghub2016-05-10

"My Scrapinghub experience"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Cork

I worked at Scrapinghub full-time

Pros

- Very good developers - Remote working - Lots of open source

Cons

- Teams rarely meet face to face - Overworked and hard to reach managers - No objectives or view shared by management on where the company is going

Scrapinghub2016-09-15

Discover more reviews about Scrapinghub.