"Excellent company"

5.0

I have been working at Scott Logic full-time

Pros

Scott Logic is an amazing company; every software developer should aspire to work here! There is a friendly culture, supportive colleagues, an atmosphere of learning, helpful management and interesting projects. Their internal training is excellent, and everyone is encouraged to keep on learning and developing in their career. The opportunities to get involved with tech talks and the company blog are great too. In addition to all that, we hardly ever work overtime and thus I have a great work-life balance.

Cons

Almost none. Some people may not like remote working (we consult for clients all over the UK and overseas) or occasionally travelling to clients, but most people enjoy that.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Summer Internship"

5.0
    Former Intern - Software Engineer(Internship) in Newcastle upon Tyne, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Scott Logic for less than a year

Pros

Excellent culture, friday beers lovely space

Cons

Found that the internship was slow to start

"Would not recommend Edinburgh office"

2.0
    Former Employee - Developer
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Scott Logic full-time

Pros

Friendly office with nice people

Cons

Lack of clients resulted in lots of poorly managed internal projects which were a waste of time. Employees leaving the office regularly cause their sick of these projects / waiting around for client work.

Scott Logic Response

July 3, 2020Senior Resourcing Partner

Thank you for your review, we take pride in employing talented people and I'm pleased you found this to be a positive experience. We aim to create a friendly environment to support our people and I'm glad you found this to be the case in Edinburgh. While consultancy offers a great deal of variety and opportunity, there are times between projects when self-directed learning in a tech you aspire to learn or a project of interest to the you or the company are undertaken. We appreciate this isn’t for everyone and have taken on-board your feedback about your experiences of this time as a part of our continual improvement. -Stuart G. Head of Consultancy, Edinburgh

Discover more reviews about Scott Logic.