Scott Logic - Excellent company | Glassdoor.ie

"Excellent company"

I have been working at Scott Logic full-time

Pros

Scott Logic is an amazing company; every software developer should aspire to work here! There is a friendly culture, supportive colleagues, an atmosphere of learning, helpful management and interesting projects. Their internal training is excellent, and everyone is encouraged to keep on learning and developing in their career. The opportunities to get involved with tech talks and the company blog are great too. In addition to all that, we hardly ever work overtime and thus I have a great work-life balance.

Cons

Almost none. Some people may not like remote working (we consult for clients all over the UK and overseas) or occasionally travelling to clients, but most people enjoy that.

Advice to Management

Keep on encouraging your employees to succeed and develop in their careers.

Scott Logic2018-12-24

Other Employee Reviews

"Good com"

Current Employee - Lead Developer in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I have been working at Scott Logic full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

+ Growing company, the type of work on offer is massively diversifying + Good company culture + Working from home opportunities + Flexibility to define your own career path + Coaching and mentoring

Cons

- Long working hours (8:30-5:30) - Easy to become pigeonholed - Technology passion within the company doesn't necessarily mean the clients are as passionate - Some clients have very aged development practices

Advice to Management

As the company scales consider how to manage overall technical strategy, ensure that the work is interesting and in line with company values

Scott Logic2019-11-23
  2. "I really enjoy working there, I wish they could pay more"

Current Employee - Software Consultant

I have been working at Scott Logic full-time

Pros

Very nice environment. Surrounded by smart people, eager to share knowledge and interests. Good variety of tech. Promoting Group learning (with study groups) and Self-directed learning.

Cons

Clientele is almost entirely comprised of companies from the financial sector. Some branches do not give a competitive salary.

Advice to Management

Try to maintain the company culture, it might be tricky while growing.

Scott Logic2019-10-06

Discover more reviews about Scott Logic.