Sage Recruiting - Revolutionizing Recruitment | Glassdoor.ie
  1. "Revolutionizing Recruitment"

I have been working at Sage Recruiting full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is no other place like Sage. This company revolves around changing how recruitment works and it starts all the way from the roots. All employees are trained in ways that suite their learning styles. There's a level of companionship that brings the team together in a way that most companies don't have because they are too focused on the numbers. Sage takes pride in their people, their work, and their ability to... still be down to earth and have fun.

Cons

Sometimes the office get's too hot, but that's ok, makes me feel like I'm in California.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Taking the time to train your employees benefits everyone. We appreciate that you ask us "what can I do to make it better".

Sage Recruiting2016-01-05

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Empowerment & Mentorship"

Current Employee - Operations

I have been working at Sage Recruiting full-time

Pros

I have been working for Sage since the beginning of this year and this has been one of my greatest experiences yet. The CEO takes time from her schedule daily to not only mentor & coach, but to provide technical training as well. I do not come from a technical background, so initially, everything seemed like a foreign language combined with acronyms but I am much more comfortable thanks to her help. She mentors... & coaches not only her own team but others in the industry as well. She empowers her team to try to do things our own way and will only intervene when we ask for assistance. Working from home, I have the autonomy to work around my schedule, and she has always encouraged this. Her relationships with her clients and candidates are incredible and are long-lasting. She has a tenacity that you don't see very often and her energy is contagious!

Cons

My face will hurt from laughing so hard after a long day with her!!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing & never change yourself!

Sage Recruiting2019-07-31
  2. "Recruiter"

I worked at Sage Recruiting full-time

Pros

- you learn a lot about technologies and crafting compelling emails

Cons

- owner is a micromanager - not the most professional atmosphere - no clear vision of where the company is going - constructive feedback needs to be polished. Don't talk at people.

Advice to Management

Work on empowering your employees. They all work hard to close your positions so show your appreciation because Talent is hard to find. Also, try not to burn bridges in the industry this space is small and your paths will cross.

Sage Recruiting2019-05-01

Discover more reviews about Sage Recruiting.