Sage Recruiting - Sage Recruiting is a GREAT place to work! | Glassdoor.ie

"Sage Recruiting is a GREAT place to work!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Sage Recruiting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent management that is willing to take the time to train you and improve your skills. Great culture that rewards hard work but is flexible to work with your schedule. Endless possibilities in terms of growth and earnings.

Cons

Too much office pizza, but is that a con?

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Sage Recruiting2015-03-05

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Empowerment & Mentorship"

Current Employee - Operations

I have been working at Sage Recruiting full-time

Pros

I have been working for Sage since the beginning of this year and this has been one of my greatest experiences yet. The CEO takes time from her schedule daily to not only mentor & coach, but to provide technical training as well. I do not come from a technical background, so initially, everything seemed like a foreign language combined with acronyms but I am much more comfortable thanks to her help. She mentors... & coaches not only her own team but others in the industry as well. She empowers her team to try to do things our own way and will only intervene when we ask for assistance. Working from home, I have the autonomy to work around my schedule, and she has always encouraged this. Her relationships with her clients and candidates are incredible and are long-lasting. She has a tenacity that you don't see very often and her energy is contagious!

Cons

My face will hurt from laughing so hard after a long day with her!!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing & never change yourself!

Sage Recruiting2019-07-31
  2. "Recruiter"

I worked at Sage Recruiting full-time

Pros

- you learn a lot about technologies and crafting compelling emails

Cons

- owner is a micromanager - not the most professional atmosphere - no clear vision of where the company is going - constructive feedback needs to be polished. Don't talk at people.

Advice to Management

Work on empowering your employees. They all work hard to close your positions so show your appreciation because Talent is hard to find. Also, try not to burn bridges in the industry this space is small and your paths will cross.

Sage Recruiting2019-05-01

Discover more reviews about Sage Recruiting.