Cover image for Royal Credit Union

Current Intern

The IT Department Is Great

12 Sep 2022 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is friendly, there isn't any overtime pressure, and there are plenty of areas to work in and learn as an Intern.

Cons

Interns seem kind of new to the company and they could do a tad more in that respect

Recruiting

Hello, this is Adam Kinnard, Chief Technology Officer. It’s great to hear that you have found our team members friendly and have a lot of opportunities to learn in grow in your internship. Our culture driven organization strives to provide meaningful and pleasant experiences for all our team members. Regarding your feedback on internships being new, I will make sure and share this information with my leadership team to ensure we meet all the needs of our interns as they begin their professional career. Thank you for the positive review, and I wish you continued success.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great culture

23 Oct 2022 - Branch Manager in Eau Claire, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture, great people and open to ideas and solutions

Cons

Benefits could be better for family plans

Organizational Talent Services Manager

Hi, this is Nicole Wilson, VP of Organizational Talent Services, thank you for your review and I’m happy to hear that our culture resonates with you! We do review options annually for our benefit plans to stay competitive in the market. If you have specific feedback you’d like to share, please reach out to me and I’d be happy to discuss further.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Growth Opportunities

2 Nov 2022 - Business Account Services Representative in Eau Claire, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great career growth opportunities throughout the Credit Union.

Cons

Some management not willing to explore new opportunities

Recruiting

Hello, this is Julie Frey, VP Business Loan Operations and Services. I’m happy you found that Royal offers great career growth opportunities throughout the organization. We focus on training and development of our team members to prepare them for the next level. Regarding your feedback related to exploring new opportunities, I will remind our Leader team of the importance of evaluating all team member suggestions. We are continually looking for ways to improve and create a positive experience for our Members. Thank you for the positive review and comments.

Discover more reviews about Royal Credit Union.

Royal Credit Union Photos

+ Add Photo
Royal Credit Union photo of: Rock The Riverfront Recipient - The Whitehall Library
Royal Credit Union photo of: Rock The Riverfront Charity Recipient - The King's Closet
Royal Credit Union photo of: New Team Member Orientation Day