Reynolds American - Dissapointed | Glassdoor.ie

"Dissapointed"

Current Employee - Territory Sales Representative
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Reynolds American full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Vacation, benefits, company car and 401k

Cons

I once loved working at Reynolds. I have even helped friends get jobs with the company. I now feel responsible for how miserable they have become. The company gives territory managers all the work and the least amount of pay. They overload us with new launches, resets, and unnecessary best practices. They have us sell in products that will not sell in which takes away all credibility we have built with our customers.... Management then has the audacity to force us to recall these products after we have sold them in. Its embarrassing. The customers that I had the best relationships with dont trust me anymore. This job has truthfully and honestly become the biggest stress in my life. I am so dissapointed in the fact NOTHING has been done with all these complaints. We are all simply replaceable so theres no need to change a thing.

Advice to Management

You were once in our position and I would love for you to spend a week in the field. You would end up quitting or make an excuse and delegate all the work to us.

Reynolds American2018-09-07
  1. "Retired after over 40 years with RJR"

Former Employee - Tm3 in Mount Pleasant, MI

I worked at Reynolds American full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Training you receive is the best . Empowerment to make decisions using the tools provided . There are 2 types of decisions the right and the wrong , but the only bad decisions is to not make a decision. If you are looking for advancement the oppitunity is there for you. Benifits are good , vacation , car and health

Cons

More upside the down . Have lost good people in the past waiting to be promoted.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and continue to look to the future

Reynolds American2019-09-20

"Territory Manager"

Current Employee - Territory Manager in Spanish Fork, UT

I have been working at Reynolds American full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great Benefits, Great Team Awesome Leadership

Cons

The "succession" or opportunities for advancement is somewhat frustrating.

Advice to Management

If employees who are applying for internal jobs to reach their career goals is not going to be considered then posting jobs in the internal job postings shouldn't be continued.

Reynolds American2019-11-30

Discover more reviews about Reynolds American.