Employee Review

Former Employee

Work with great people

Oct 6, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best part of working here is the people, the enthusiasm they have and the culture that was bred from the start.

Cons

Minimal benefits packages until recently, and not really willing (or able) to challenge the other FinTech players in London or Dublin.

Realex Payments Response

Organisation Development BP

Thank you for the feedback. I’m glad you share our enthusiasm for the people that work here, I agree that they are the best part! Other organisations undoubtedly have cool benefits that we don’t offer (e.g. free food, office puppies, ice cream machines, rock-climbing walls etc). Our philosophy is to provide for the fundamental benefits that are important to our employees – an excellent bonus plan, a generous pension plan, fully subsidised healthcare, and a fantastic share saving scheme – and to really focus on the things that get our team out of bed in the morning – career development supports and opportunities, learning and development, and the opportunity to take the lead on innovative projects that really matter to our business. We can always improve however, so thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

-Great Company

Dec 16, 2020 - Manager in Burlingame, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Great Managers to work with.

Cons

-unorganized company and structure. -not enough training

2. 1.0
    Former Employee

Not Great

Sep 9, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are very few to highlight.

Cons

Everything was terrible everyday soul destroying.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Realex Payments.