1. "Constant worry of redundancies"

1.0

I have been working at Parexel full-time

Pros

The people, the office is clean

Cons

constant changes to processes without adequate training. Because there have been so many restructures staff are always worried that redundancies are pending

Parexel Response

November 25, 2019

As a forward thinking company we at Parexel are always evolving, putting the patient at the heart of what we do. To become the market-leading provider of Clinical, Consulting and Commercial solutions has required optimizing our business structure and workforce to meet customer needs and accelerate growth. We have aligned our resources and operations with customer demand. We did not take these actions lightly, and as a company we are always committed to transparent communication throughout while keeping our colleagues, customers and patient%E2%80%99s needs at the forefront of our mind and heart.

1. "High"

5.0
    Current Employee - Accountant

I have been working at Parexel full-time

Pros

Anticipate the possible reaction when giving feedback or delivering a decision. The director who gave a talk on how well the business was doing completely blew past the fact that a downsizing had been announced to his audience 2 days prior. This left people hurt and hurt his credibility.

Cons

very fast pace environment to work in projects with other department. Working with other organization. Review progress

Continue reading
  2. "4 Years of Service"

5.0
    Current Employee - Clinical Research Associate in Research Triangle Park, NC

I have been working at Parexel full-time

Pros

Remote work but not regional

Cons

Company reorganization of CMA and CRA combined

Discover more reviews about Parexel.