""Most Impactful Platform we have ever deployed""

5.0
    Former Employee - Enterprise Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

ON24 delivers their customers enourmous value across multple channels. If you are considering joining ON24 you will find an incredibly supportive enviornment. The leadership of the CEO allows every person to drive personal success, thrive and enjoy a real quality of life. ON24 is a well oiled machine. Impressive marketing organization. The best CS team in SAAS, with the happiest customers. I could not endorse a company more strongly. As an employee you will find you are treated with respect. The platform is World Class. The customers rave about the impact and value of ON24.

Cons

Tried long and hard to think of a "Con". In three years I do not recall any over arching issue that was not addressed.

Continue reading
  1. "Fantastic Experience"

5.0
    Former Employee - Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

ON24 has great people working for them. They all work so hard and are always willing to help when needed. There's always someone who's willing to give you a chance if you want it. Sharat Sharan, Mike Badgis, and Mary Daquioag all helped me every step of the way and I truly thank them for everything they've done for me. ON24 felt like family and I'll always appreciate them.

Cons

Work/life balance was always tricky, but that's the case for most places anyways. Things could be really stressful, but it wasn't consistently stressful on a daily basis. I can't say I have anything truly negative to say about ON24 and will continue to cheer on their success from the sidelines.

"Do not join here"

1.0
    Current Employee - QA Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you are dumb and talks nonsense to show off this place Is right for you.

Cons

Too much micro management Dumb and selfish Managers

Discover more reviews about ON24, Inc..