ON24, Inc. - "Most Impactful Platform we have ever deployed" | Glassdoor.ie
  1. ""Most Impactful Platform we have ever deployed""

Former Employee - Enterprise Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

ON24 delivers their customers enourmous value across multple channels. If you are considering joining ON24 you will find an incredibly supportive enviornment. The leadership of the CEO allows every person to drive personal success, thrive and enjoy a real quality of life. ON24 is a well oiled machine. Impressive marketing organization. The best CS team in SAAS, with the happiest customers. I could not endorse a company more strongly. As an employee you will find you are treated with respect. The platform is World Class. The customers rave about the impact and value of ON24.

Cons

Tried long and hard to think of a "Con". In three years I do not recall any over arching issue that was not addressed.

Advice to Management

Thank you for providing an enviornment that rewards hard work and is open to collaboration, new and creative ideas and support each persons individual needs.

ON24, Inc.2019-11-08
  1. "Lots of fun"

Current Employee - Marketing
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great management, lots of fun stuff to do, great learning experiences, tons of room for improvement

Cons

they remembered everyone's birthday but mine

ON24, Inc.2019-10-30
  2. "Credit & Collections Analyst"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place to work, great CEO who care for his employees and listen. Very friendly co-workers. Company is growing and working towards IPO. CMO is doing the great job, webinarworld is a great success. Yes

Cons

Don’t think of any, I was happy working for ON24.

Advice to Management

Invest in new employees and provide them with right tools they need to do their job to to be successful.

ON24, Inc.2019-10-29

Discover more reviews about ON24, Inc..