Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to work

May 17, 2021 - Account Manager in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked in AdRoll for almost 3 years and I enjoyed every single day. AdRoll is a great place for those who want to jumpstart their career and grow quick, opportunities are there for everyone and it's easy to get involve in projects if you want. Best team and office, makes you feel like going to work every day. There is a very healthy relationship between all members of the staff, you don't see this in many companies.

Cons

As every company of this size there is things to improve, mostly last minute changes and product decisions, but always within what is normal or expected.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

NextRoll Response

EVP, People

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted to hear how your time with us accelerated your career and you had the opportunity to experience our great culture and environment. We wish you the best in your future roles too. Amy LeBold, EVP, People

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to grow at

Aug 27, 2022 - Talent Acquisition
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team and management. Lots of opportunity to grow

Cons

Wasn’t able to meet team in person

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Solid people but unreliable product & leadership

Sep 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Work life balance -Excellent managers on the customer success/sales teams -Great culture in office - Good benefits & compensation fine

Cons

-The product can be very buggy causing delays in campaign launches & poor experiences for customers -Training, specifically on the sales side, was not as robust as other companies I've worked at causing gaps in the NBS' deals -Additionally, accounts received from the sales team were not consistent ICPs (ideal customers) -Top executives in the company do not have a good grasp on finances and financial planning causing two rounds of layoffs this year This was due to the influx in hiring in 2021 and the severe drop in the market, however, they could've been much more proactive in forecasting / hiring from the start. Also the company has a reputation of being very prone to layoffs even outside of the recession and covid.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about NextRoll.