NTT DATA Deutschland - So far so good | Glassdoor.ie
  1. "So far so good"

Senior Technical Consultant in Frankfurt am Main

I have been working at NTT DATA Deutschland

Pros

Interesting Projects and lot of opportunities

Cons

keine . . . . .

NTT DATA Deutschland2017-06-21

Other Employee Reviews

"Wage theft, retaliation, and worker misclassification thanks to NTT Data, Inc."

Former Employee - Production Support Engineer in New York, NY

I worked at NTT DATA Deutschland full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have a valid federal lawsuit filed in NYC against Credit Suisse & NTT Data, Inc. for misclassification as an independent contractor, failure to pay overtime, retaliation. I have numerous e-mails that I received from an attorney representing NTT Data, Inc. that confirm all of my allegations against Credit Suisse and NTT Data, Inc. Credit Suisse approved timesheets confirming I worked 50-hour workweeks on average in... 2012 that I still haven't fully been paid for. It's quite possible that a thorough audit of Credit Suisse's labor practices may be conducted by one or more regulators. The U.S. Department of Labor issued updated guidance last week about what constitutes a joint-employer that strengthens my lawsuit.

Cons

Losing to me in court may have additional consequences for NTT Data, Inc., such as whether shareholders keep or cease their investments in it and losing business contracts it has with private organizations and government agencies.

Advice to Management

In retrospect, I should have made a greater effort to identify additional people that were issued contracts by NTT Data, Inc. that were subject to similar unlawful labor practices and fraud to further strengthen my lawsuit.

NTT DATA Deutschland2016-01-21
  2. "Too much Management, hierachies and papertime Consulting Company."

I have been working at NTT DATA Deutschland full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Most of the time good teams to work with. Chances to get in good Projects.

Cons

Wants to become a global player, but seems to fall in the sort of Accidenture & Co - no more credible consulting, more making profits.

Advice to Management

Go back more to the customer - or you will loose many of them.

NTT DATA Deutschland2015-01-15

Discover more reviews about NTT DATA Deutschland.