NDT Global - bad management | Glassdoor.ie
  1. "bad management"

Current Employee - Operator in Leduc, AB
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at NDT Global full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

payscale, hours are not bad

Cons

management, politics, work environment can improve

NDT Global2019-05-18

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Head of Talent Development"

Current Employee - Head of Talent Development in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at NDT Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

We have a great team in People and Culture that are committed to developing our people , empowering our teams and setting them up to succeed.

Cons

We're not there yet. But we are working with leaders and managers to better understand our people's needs and ultimately build a company that delivers consistent values driven behaviors.

Advice to Management

Continue to "empower" and reflect on "how can do we do things better around here". We have great people and great ILI solutions. I believe we have the leadership capability to make NDT-Global an even stronger company going forward.

NDT Global2018-08-16

"Just a review."

Former Employee - Field Service Technician in Houston, TX
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at NDT Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice environment. People are friendly.

Cons

Unorganized most times. But trying to improve. Germany decides everything . Which takes days to get an answer because of the time difference.

Advice to Management

When I worked here. I enjoyed the time I had here. I parted ways for a personal issue. My advice to management. Please work on the people skills of the shop Forman. He had some issues communicating with fellow techs, in a calm non joking way. The jobs are always rushed and expected to meet the deadline. (Even when the inventory gets there late) but I get it. It's for the customer. There are some good technicians... here that are very helpful and understand the product well. ....And there are some high level technician's who can get anyway with anything, and those people can come in when they want and choose when they want to work and in the field those people make the lower techs do all the work. ( the hours are appreciated but we are a team) moving up at the company takes time but worth the wait when it happens. All I hope for is to fix the issues instead of sweeping them under the rug. And stop the favoritism with the "smoker buddies" those guys do not need all the jobs. Share the wealth. This is not a bashing review just an honest review. I had a good time working here. Thanks E

NDT Global2019-10-18

Discover more reviews about NDT Global.