"Helping families one call at a time"

Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Chicago, IL

I have been working at NCSA Next College Student Athlete full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great environment, competitive environment, Love the sales aspect of this, your effort = your success.

Cons

Work too many hours / working weekends sucks

NCSA Next College Student Athlete Response

April 10, 2019Director of Recruiting

We appreciate your feedback! We are constantly looking for ways to improve work-life balance for our teammates. As the volume of families that need help increases, we do need more hands-on help on the weekends at times. Weekend work is rarely ever mandatory and the average Recruiting Coordinator works 45 hours. If you ever feel like your schedule is unreasonable, do not hesitate to reach out to me directly to discuss. I am glad you appreciate our competitive environment. As always, if there is anything we can do to help don’t hesitate to ask.

1. COVID-19

"Very happy here"

I have been working at NCSA Next College Student Athlete full-time

Pros

NCSA is a great place. Strong culture is evident even during the last several months with everyone working remote due to COVID. Important mission of helping student-athletes within a high growth company.

Cons

It isn’t easy here. Everyone is pushed to be their best and performance metrics are taken seriously. I can see that being a con for some.

Continue reading

"Best company I've ever worked for"

Current Employee - Recruiting Specialist

Pros

amazing culture, solution, corporate social responsibility, interview process and onboarding. 100% of each and every employee I've interacted with and/or have seen in action is smart, has high integrity and expertise.

Cons

absolutely none. unbelievable and unprecedented. fabulous,

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about NCSA Next College Student Athlete.