Myplanet - By far the best company I've worked for | Glassdoor.ie

"By far the best company I've worked for"

Current Employee - Product Strategist in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Myplanet full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Organization genuinely cares about their employees - Structured soft & hard skills development and professional growth - Good opportunities for career progression - Interesting mix of enterprise-level clients and projects - Plenty of learning opportunities, including regular in-office talks, library, online resources and more - Welcoming, open and diverse culture - Awesome, hard-working colleagues who... are real experts in their respective fields - Very flexible on WFH and core hours - they realize that employees have lives outside of the office - The Leadership Team are available, communicative and hands-on - Strike an excellent balance of autonomy and support - So. Many. Dogs.

Cons

- Work can ramp up and down quickly, meaning some days might be very quiet while others are extremely busy - this doesn't suit everyone.

Advice to Management

Communication is very open at the moment between the Leadership Team and employees, as we continue to scale as an organization I think it's important to find new ways to ensure this continues.

Myplanet2019-05-08

Myplanet Response

June 13, 2019Content & Community Strategy

Great to hear you’ve had such a positive first year at Myplanet (and that you like the growing population of dogs!). You’re absolutely right about the challenges faced in professional services settings like ours: trying to predict and balance project workloads to maintain a steady ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great people, great culture, interesting work. What's not to love?"

Current Contractor - Product Strategist

I have been working at Myplanet for more than a year

Pros

- Great CEO and leadership team that actually cares about employees - Amazing work culture and opportunities to work on interesting projects - Transparency and expectations setup from the beginning

Cons

- Have to fight for allocation of developers and designers sometimes

Advice to Management

- Keep doing what you're doing right now - Try to allocate people 100% on projects when possible, as opposed to 50-50 splits

Myplanet2019-08-24
  2. "Truly A Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Myplanet full-time for less than a year

Pros

-the people -the office -the office dogs -the atmosphere -the work is super interesting Generally, I feel that the leadership and the CEO truly care about the people that work with them and for them. It is a people first organization and it is a pleasant place to spend your day.

Cons

-I can't think of any to be honest -There aren't that many healthy food places around the office to eat at

Myplanet2019-07-26

Discover more reviews about Myplanet.