Mollie - My experience working at Mollie | Glassdoor.ie
  1. "My experience working at Mollie"

Current Employee - Jr Systems Engineer in Amsterdam

I have been working at Mollie full-time for less than a year

Pros

-There is a very laid back but energetic vibe to the people, they feel like they're a part of something very cool and they really broadcast that. -Mollie gives you room to be yourself, to learn, grow and get better as the company does the exact same thing. -I've never felt like a number or a small cog in a big machine and that's quite unique if you ask me. -They make you feel appreciated and that makes... you want to walk that extra mile.

Cons

-Because it's a small company getting bigger fast, the set processes don't always match the number of employees. That means that sometimes a lot of stuff has to get sorted on the fly and that can cause some chaotic days.

Advice to Management

-Even though it's hard, I'd say don't try to grow too fast. -And also try to keep the current level of personal connection with your employees. It really makes a difference!

Mollie2019-07-23

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great culture!"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

I have been working at Mollie

Pros

Mollie is a great and inclusive company to work for. At Mollie people listen to each other and there is a lot of room to grow. At the same time the company is growing fast and expanding to different companies. An exciting and inspiring place to be!

Cons

The challenge for Mollie will be to keep this great culture while growing, but I have great confidence we will!

Mollie2019-11-14
  2. "Mollie provides employees with unparalleled levels of opportunity and resources"

Current Employee - Designer in Amsterdam

I have been working at Mollie full-time for more than a year

Pros

And this results in products that changed the industry and people's lives: - By focusing on details and experience we create beautiful, intuitive and useful products - Being surrounded by passionate people that share a commitment to doing great work, pushes me to do great work — time and time again - Everyone here is a maker or a maker-to-be. That's how Mollie creates the kind of products that make an impact on... the payment space. Being able to have an idea, getting stuck on it and walking up to a colleague that helps you remove the obstacle — and then watch him take your idea to the next level by saying "What if..." is empowering and invaluable to me. - Having a career at Mollie taught me to have the courage to embrace my bold side. Here I'm challenged to defy routine. To travel uncharted paths and figure out ways to do things that others haven't — to be a part of something far bigger than myself. - At Mollie, we believe in authenticity — to be your authentic self and stay true to it. And by allowing me to be myself, I've able to create work that I truly stand behind and improve the work of others using my greatest strengths — just by being myself and being appreciated for it.

Cons

I truly can't find any minus points — to be continued

Advice to Management

Keep pushing talented people to do the best work of their life, keep providing them with opportunity and resources so that they can change people's lives, keep fostering a diverse culture where everyone is accepted and is authentic.

Mollie2019-11-02

Discover more reviews about Mollie.