1. "My experience working at Mollie"

Current Employee - Jr Systems Engineer in Amsterdam

I have been working at Mollie full-time for less than a year

Pros

-There is a very laid back but energetic vibe to the people, they feel like they're a part of something very cool and they really broadcast that. -Mollie gives you room to be yourself, to learn, grow and get better as the company does the exact same thing. -I've never felt like a number or a small cog in a big machine and that's quite unique if you ask me. -They make you feel appreciated and that makes you want to walk that extra mile.

Cons

-Because it's a small company getting bigger fast, the set processes don't always match the number of employees. That means that sometimes a lot of stuff has to get sorted on the fly and that can cause some chaotic days.

Continue reading
    Mollie2019-07-23

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Talent Specialist in Amsterdam

I have been working at Mollie full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Amazing opportunity to grow along with Mollies' success. Mollie is growing fast, so this is the right time to get aboard and experience the growth of a scale-up. - Stimulating work environment with young, smart and ambitious people. There is a culture of celebration; weekly friday-drinks, company parties and the day off on your birthday. - We're taken good care of. We have a great office location in the city centre of Amsterdam (at the canals =), daily fresh lunches in the office and treats on special occasions. - No hierarchy: everyone is approachable.

Cons

The standard growth pains like every fast growing company is experiencing.. familiar with the meeting-room-struggle?

Mollie2020-03-11
  2. "Atmosphere to feel at home in"

Current Freelancer - Human Resources Support

I have been working at Mollie

Pros

Great people and culture, highly people-focused, good benefits, very approachable managers and CEO.

Cons

Two offices instead of one, which makes that some departments don't communicate a lot. But Mollie is moving into a bigger building shortly.

Continue reading
    Mollie2020-02-10

Discover more reviews about Mollie.