1. "Great company"

5.0

I have been working at Mollie full-time

Pros

A lot of freedom and opportunity to grow, fostering an entrepreneurial mindset.

Cons

Nothing in particular really :)

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Talent Specialist in Amsterdam

I have been working at Mollie full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Amazing opportunity to grow along with Mollies' success. Mollie is growing fast, so this is the right time to get aboard and experience the growth of a scale-up. - Stimulating work environment with young, smart and ambitious people. There is a culture of celebration; weekly friday-drinks, company parties and the day off on your birthday. - We're taken good care of. We have a great office location in the city centre of Amsterdam (at the canals =), daily fresh lunches in the office and treats on special occasions. - No hierarchy: everyone is approachable.

Cons

The standard growth pains like every fast growing company is experiencing.. familiar with the meeting-room-struggle?

2. "When the feeling is right, you just know it."

Current Employee - Technical Partner Manager in Amsterdam

I have been working at Mollie full-time for less than a year

Pros

My application process was very smooth and very fast (this was necessary as I was already very far in the process with another company). In the -very well organised- interviews I felt right away the positive vibe in the team and company. From the first coffee to actually signing it took me only 10 days! Thats the way to go with hiring new people! Once started this feeling turned out even better, I had a very, very warm welcome. The culture is award-winning, vibrant, young, progressive and everything is aimed towards growth: company-wise, but also professionally and personally. The product fits the market need and is ready to conquer Europe. I'm happy and proud to be a part of it.

Cons

can't think of any yet.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Mollie.