"Do Better, Denver"

1.0
    Former Employee - Systems Consultant in Denver, CO

I worked at Long View Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing coworkers, there will never be a better team to work with. Good benefits for Denver area. Great opportunities for training (as long as you're not under-utilized).

Cons

Extremely hostile leadership in the Denver branch. Promising customers services we no longer have the staff to provide. Favoritism that has escalated from annoying to dangerous/unprofessional. Unprofessional and antagonistic behavior coming from one person will continue to poison the entire branch, they have lost over 20 employees this year alone in the Denver branch. Some quit after being bullied, some just found better jobs, and some were terminated without cause/laid off.

Continue reading

November 18, 2019Talent Brand Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are extremely saddened to read about your experience and wish we could have heard from you while you were with us. Would you please call our SVP of People Services, Tasha, at 403-515-6900? She would like to talk to you directly and learn more about your experience so that we can work to rectify the situation that you've communicated here. Thanks for all you did while you were with us. We wish you only the best in your new job.

1. "Great place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Systems Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time

Pros

Long View's a good place to work. There is room to advance your career if you work hard and help with company goals.

Cons

We work with technology, so it requires after-hours and weekend work that isn't my favorite.

Continue reading

July 2, 2020Talent Brand Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at Long View so far! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time here and that you feel that you can grow with us. That's our intent! We understand the after-hours and weekend work isn't desirable, but also sometimes part of the key IT role you play. Have you discussed this with your Manager or PS Advisor to see if there's anything that can be done to reduce this? If not, please do. And thanks for all you do!

"Not so Great People or Culture"

2.0
    Current Employee - Systems Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good for people starting out in IT. Decent pay

Cons

Don't go to HR as they will throw you under the bus. Some managers have been with company for 17years, making company not see its full potential. Business is all Oil&Gas, so if that goes down they have lots of layoffs. Company values aren't really practiced in US operations. Managers are all Canadians, they don't allow Senior Managers to be Americans. Company is ran by bunch of friends, instead of true leadership.

April 2, 2020SVP, People Services

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I am sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience with our People Services team and that you're not seeing our values being practiced in the US. Those are both aspects that we care deeply about and we want to rectify very quickly. It's difficult for me to act on your response with so little detail, but I would highly value a confidential conversation with you to better understand what you experienced. You can reach me on any of our company communication methods and I'd welcome that conversation so we can learn and improve!

Discover more reviews about Long View Systems.