Long View Systems - Do Better, Denver | Glassdoor.ie

"Do Better, Denver"

Former Employee - Systems Consultant in Denver, CO

I worked at Long View Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing coworkers, there will never be a better team to work with. Good benefits for Denver area. Great opportunities for training (as long as you're not under-utilized).

Cons

Extremely hostile leadership in the Denver branch. Promising customers services we no longer have the staff to provide. Favoritism that has escalated from annoying to dangerous/unprofessional. Unprofessional and antagonistic behavior coming from one person will continue to poison the entire branch, they have lost over 20 employees this year alone in the Denver branch. Some quit after being bullied, some just... found better jobs, and some were terminated without cause/laid off.

Advice to Management

Screaming matches should not be happening in the office during business hours (or any time really). Stop threatening consultants with firing/laying off if they are under-utilized. The favoritism does not go unnoticed, stop promoting people internally who are unqualified to management-level positions, Respect your employees for goodness' sake, they care about this company and you treat them like disposable goods.

Long View Systems2019-11-14
  1. "Company with both heart and smarts!"

Current Employee - Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This is a great place to work. Leadership is caring, honest, and transparent. I’ve had no shortage of challenging work to keep me interested. Training is available, we have good health benefits, vacation time, etc. It can be a challenge to get a job here, but it’s worth the effort!

Cons

All my experiences have been positive so far!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Long View Systems2019-06-28

"Fun job, but not enough support."

Current Employee - Systems Consultant in Denver, CO
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people and nice to work for a company that isnt so rigid. Opportunity to learn and grow as an IT proffessional is available here.

Cons

Sales sells to much and gets to little. Career progression is tough right now as budget for departments is low.

Long View Systems2019-12-05

Discover more reviews about Long View Systems.