1. "Great Place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Systems Consultant in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, great atmosphere, and training is covered.

Cons

Hours can be long or short... Depending on the client.

Long View Systems Response

November 8, 2019Talent Brand Specialist

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on your time with Long View so far! We are glad that you are experiencing our awesome culture and taking advantage of the learning and development that we offer! If you have more feedback to share or want to give us more details on your comment on the long hours, please connect with your People Services Team in BC. They would be happy to assist and support you. Thanks for all you do!

1. "Great place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Systems Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time

Pros

Long View's a good place to work. There is room to advance your career if you work hard and help with company goals.

Cons

We work with technology, so it requires after-hours and weekend work that isn't my favorite.

Continue reading

"Not so Great People or Culture"

2.0
    Current Employee - Systems Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good for people starting out in IT. Decent pay

Cons

Don't go to HR as they will throw you under the bus. Some managers have been with company for 17years, making company not see its full potential. Business is all Oil&Gas, so if that goes down they have lots of layoffs. Company values aren't really practiced in US operations. Managers are all Canadians, they don't allow Senior Managers to be Americans. Company is ran by bunch of friends, instead of true leadership.

Long View Systems Response

April 2, 2020SVP, People Services

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I am sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience with our People Services team and that you're not seeing our values being practiced in the US. Those are both aspects that we care deeply about and we want to rectify very quickly. It's difficult for me to act on your response with so little detail, but I would highly value a confidential conversation with you to better understand what you experienced. You can reach me on any of our company communication methods and I'd welcome that conversation so we can learn and improve!

Discover more reviews about Long View Systems.