Leroy Merlin - Bom | Glassdoor.ie
  1. "Bom"

Coordenador De Atendimento in Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul

I worked at Leroy Merlin

Pros

Plano de carreira, benefícios e ótima estrutura. Multinacional, tendo possibilidade de ser transferido inclusive para outro país, no plano de carreira

Cons

Postura ruim de Gestores, mudanças drásticas e repentinas nos cargos e estruturação dos setores sem capacitação adequada dos colaboradores na loja

Advice to Management

Acompanhar melhor os Gestores da loja e realizar pesquisa de satisfação com os colaboradores

Leroy Merlin2019-01-28
  1. "Needs improvement"

Former Employee - Customer Service in Nicosia

I worked at Leroy Merlin full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Management team (manager of the department)

Cons

long hours and low pay grate

Advice to Management

give to your stuff a reason to stay

Leroy Merlin2019-10-31
  2. "One of the best companies in market"

Current Employee - Java Developer in Moscow

I have been working at Leroy Merlin full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This is the company who cares about people, and heads understand that people is the main active. I thoung that it will be the common past-through job in my career, but I'm here for 3-rd year and there are no regrets about it. Company won "HR-brand" for several years, and the best proove is amount of loyal employees, that work for more than 10 years. (I never saw such big amount of people). It is really good place... to be.

Cons

This is very changing environment, and you need to get used to it - not all things that you're doing are effective and rational. Sometimes you'll find out that business/architecture paradigm has changed, and you'll need to redo stuff. I think, that this is normal in real life, but is has it's own specific.

Advice to Management

I would like to offer to rase your management inside whether hire it from outside.

Leroy Merlin2019-10-13

Discover more reviews about Leroy Merlin.