Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Such a nice group of people to work with

Aug 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everybody is trusted to do their job and given autonomy to do it themselves, this has been a big difference for me instead of having someone who looked over my shoulder at all times. The team is growing really quickly and the management seem to be very ambitious about where they want the company to go. Most importantly everybody in the team is fun to be around. We have regular team calls and non work related catch up calls every week.

Cons

The team is spread so widely that we don't get a chance to spend time together in person.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

A very inclusive and motivating workplace

Aug 15, 2022 - Sales Copywriter
    Business Outlook

Pros

• Highly inclusive workplace • A streamlined system of communication to ensure everyone’s credited for the work they do • A global team that’s always in touch and motivates each other to do the best of their work • Down to earth leadership team - always available for the employees to talk to • Very competitive salary

Cons

None. The company has the best remote culture.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work

Apr 15, 2022 - Copywriter
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has the best working culture I've ever experienced, everyone is super helpful and accommodating and I felt instantly at home. Everything has been open, honest, transparent, and encouraging. This company is going places.

Cons

Really can't think of anything!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Leadable.