Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Dynamic company with a great team

Feb 3, 2021 - Senior Sales Copywriter in Limerick, Limerick
    Business Outlook

Pros

I initially did some freelance work for Leadable in 2019, and was delighted to come back onboard full time in 2020. It's a dynamic company and the team is energetic and fun. Team members are all treated really well, rewarded for their efforts and are also encouraged to contribute any ideas or thoughts they have. The work is varied and interesting, and it's totally remote which is brilliant.

Cons

Deadlines are sometimes tight but are always fair and manageable

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Such a nice group of people to work with

Aug 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everybody is trusted to do their job and given autonomy to do it themselves, this has been a big difference for me instead of having someone who looked over my shoulder at all times. The team is growing really quickly and the management seem to be very ambitious about where they want the company to go. Most importantly everybody in the team is fun to be around. We have regular team calls and non work related catch up calls every week.

Cons

The team is spread so widely that we don't get a chance to spend time together in person.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work

Apr 15, 2022 - Copywriter
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has the best working culture I've ever experienced, everyone is super helpful and accommodating and I felt instantly at home. Everything has been open, honest, transparent, and encouraging. This company is going places.

Cons

Really can't think of anything!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Leadable.