Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Dynamic company with a great team

Feb 3, 2021 - Senior Sales Copywriter in Limerick, Limerick, Limerick
    Business Outlook

Pros

I initially did some freelance work for Leadable in 2019, and was delighted to come back onboard full time in 2020. It's a dynamic company and the team is energetic and fun. Team members are all treated really well, rewarded for their efforts and are also encouraged to contribute any ideas or thoughts they have. The work is varied and interesting, and it's totally remote which is brilliant.

Cons

Deadlines are sometimes tight but are always fair and manageable

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great remote work environment in fast growing company

Jul 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very exciting as the company is growing so quickly and new team members joining every month, while everyone still has completely flexible remote working hours so that we can have a good work life balance. The annual team goal and incentive keeps us all focused on the same mission. Even though we do not get to meet in person, our weekly team meetings are very casual and we share non work related stories so that everybody gets to know each other. The team is very diverse. The work itself is very interesting as we have clients across different industries and get to learn about cutting edge technology solutions and creative marketing campaigns on a daily basis. I highly recommend working here!

Cons

None really, it would be great for everyone to meet in person but it would be very difficult!

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent company with a highly positive and dynamic work culture.

Jul 23, 2021 - Operations Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Highly supportive and friendly team members. Excellent work culture with flexible timings. Excellent pay which is always on time. CEO's leadership and vision to grow are highly motivating. Overall I am really glad and happy to be a part of Leadable.

Cons

Nothing at all, I have had a really nice experience so far.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Leadable.