Langan Engineering and Environmental Services - Worker at langan engineering and environmental services. | Glassdoor.ie
  1. "Worker at langan engineering and environmental services."

Current Employee - Analyst

I have been working at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Interesting work and motivated staff.

Cons

Fast paced can be hard to meet goals.

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services2019-05-16
  1. "Huge fan!"

Current Employee - Manager in Parsippany, NJ

Pros

In my opinion, it’s no wonder that we were voted one of the Top 10 Best Firms to Work For. I have had nothing but great experiences working here. I interface with many employee levels— from staff-level to senior-level leaders. I remain impressed with a culture that is focused on learning, our clients, our people, and being the best in the industry. I actually enjoy coming to work every day because I work with great of people and consider myself very lucky.

Cons

Nothing that would want to make me work elsewhere.

Continue reading
    Langan Engineering and Environmental Services2020-01-24

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services Response

February 10, 2020Vice President, Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased you enjoy working at Langan! At Langan, we are dedicated to providing employees with an extraordinary work experience and realize the value of an engaged workforce. It’s important to us that employees are provided with opportunities for development and growth and that they find fulfillment in their careers. We continue to be recognized as a ‘Best Place to Work’ nationally and realize that the valuable contributions that our employees make every day is the reason we are a Best Firm.

Continue reading
  2. "Pretty good"

Former Employee - Staff Engineer in Houston, TX

I worked at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Strong corporate structure for a generally local field

Cons

Lack of CAD drafters - inefficiency, lack of defined roles in small offices

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services2020-02-10

Discover more reviews about Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.