1. "service"

4.0

I have been working at LGM Financial Services full-time

Pros

life work balance is great

Cons

office politics employees disengaged not many advancement opportunities available very loud working environment

LGM Financial Services Response

June 15, 2018CEO

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. As a current employee of LGM, I would welcome your thoughts in person so we can try to better understand your perspective. On one hand you've ranked us 4/5 stars while on the other hand, you are not recommending our company to others. LGM continues to be ranked as one of the Best Employers in Canada and also became a Best Managed company in 2018. We are certainly not perfect and have ongoing commitments to make our environment even better, yet I feel on a comparative basis we are doing many things right, including as you have pointed out, creating a work/life balance that affords many flexibilities for our team. Please do come and visit with me so we can continue to work through your own personal observations as I'd love the opportunity to better understand and improve. Adam.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company to work at"

4.0
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Vancouver, BC

I worked at LGM Financial Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Leadership was awesome and took care of its employees. The team was super inclusive and bright. Generally speaking the environment at LGM was awesome.

Cons

The insurance industry can only get so exciting.

Continue reading
  2. "Fantastic Employer that cares to be responsible to its employees, customers, business partners and industry"

5.0
    Former Employee - EVP, Finance in Vancouver, BC

I worked at LGM Financial Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The organization lives by its core values with the primary focus on what is the right thing to do and not the net income generation.

Cons

Although I enjoyed my 13 years with the organization, it is a fast paced environment with audacious goals and objectives that may be too much for some to handle

Continue reading

LGM Financial Services Response

May 15, 2020President and CEO

Thanks for your thoughtful review and more importantly your 13 years of service to our LGM family! I completely agree with your assessment in terms of living our values, doing the right things, as well as having a BIG appetite for challenging goals. We will do our best to ensure your legacy lives on! All the best in your next endeavors!

Discover more reviews about LGM Financial Services.