"Regional Trainer"

5.0
    Current Employee - Regional Trainer in Oakville, ON

I have been working at LGM Financial Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

It is refreshing and inspiring to work with such a solid and talented team. I have great confidence in taking on this new role feeling I have a team to support and help me become a success.

Cons

With nearly 11 months under my belt I have yet to uncover a con to working at LGM.

Continue reading

LGM Financial Services Response

March 22, 2017CEO

Thank you for your feedback. It's so great to hear that newer employees are feeling welcomed and supported as they embark on their journey with us. It is not easy switching roles/companies and I believe we are going many of the right things to onboard and set up our newcomers for optimal success. Our expectation is to offer the very best training in Canada and that starts with talented and happy employees. Let's keep it going!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "The best work environment ever"

5.0
    Former Employee - Accounts Receivable Specialist in Vancouver, BC

I worked at LGM Financial Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

I can confidently say that LGM is by far the best company culture I have experienced in the last 10 years. A group of professional individuals who work hard to achieve excellency, and success.

Cons

The room for growth is limited

2. "Great company to work at"

4.0
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Vancouver, BC

I worked at LGM Financial Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Leadership was awesome and took care of its employees. The team was super inclusive and bright. Generally speaking the environment at LGM was awesome.

Cons

The insurance industry can only get so exciting.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about LGM Financial Services.