Kinex - Don't do it | Glassdoor.ie

"Don't do it"

Former Employee - Field Sales Representative in Chatham, England

I worked at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are no pros to working here

Cons

Promised 5 qualified appts a day. That is an appt with a business owner/decision maker with a phone bill ready. Max I got was 4 appts some days only 2. Only 50% of appts there was a decision maker with a phone bill. Then the kids in the telesales office tell you you're not doing your job properly when they have never sold in the field. Now I find out that I'm not being paid full commission because I've left. Do... yourself a favour and don't join them

Advice to Management

Don't lie at interview about the job and pay.

Kinex2018-08-13
  1. "Good support for the right person"

Former Freelancer - Sales Representative in Nottingham, England

I worked at Kinex for less than a year

Pros

Good quality leads given,, strong support from Office, pay commission quickly

Cons

I would have liked to plan more of my working day myself

Advice to Management

None

Kinex2019-12-15
  2. "Very enjoyable place to work"

Current Employee - Telesales in Southampton, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

A really friendly environment , with positive reinforcement and a great training structure! I came from a café and was very nervous but the team at the Southampton branch have all helped to teach me about telesales and make me feel very welcome. I am really enjoying the office hours and my work life balance is amazing .Worth the leap from hospitality!

Cons

Not a downside as such but before I started here , I read a lot about high turnover/poor job security. Naturally when I started this was a concern but after being here a while now I am aware this is not the case. People come and go , just like in any job but nothing out of the ordinary. Just wanted to mention to calm any nerves.

Kinex2019-12-10

Discover more reviews about Kinex.